Tallahassee

2muchfun

• Forum MVP

R U kidding me?

What a great time! Didn't run into any board people....

Little shithole venue, square bar, knee high stage tiny.....just like when I first found them

Wow! My 10 yr Anniversary show....played exquisitely with Dino on Drums

Start time 10:00 PM

Buffalo War Memorial 3/31/73

Mississippi Half-Step

- The Race Is On

- Sugaee

- Mexicali Blues

- Box of Rain

- Tennessee Jed

- Jack Straw

- Big Railroad Blues

- El Paso

- Row Jimmy

- Looks Like Rain

- They Love Each Other

- Playing in the Band

Set 2

- Promised Land >>

- Bertha >>

Greatest Story Ever Told

- He's Gone >>

- Truckin' > Jam >>

- Drums >>

- The Other One >>

- Jam >>

- I Know You Rider

- Sugar Magnolia

Encore

Casey Jones

Filler: Sisters and Brothers

Next 10 years starts tomorrow...see you there

• Forum MVP

glad you made it brad, i also would have made it if it weren't for a damn exam ..looks like a fantastic way to end Florida's shows!! 2 one drummers out of 5 in one state, thats awesome! so upset that i was not there...

This was a really good time for us. It was in a little place, I am not good with guessing people but i would say there were no more than 500 people there. We were right up front the whole time and with plenty of dancing space. The stage was so small when the band memebers were on stage I was no more than 10 feet from any of them, with John, Rob B, and Lisa all within like 4 feet of me haha. Good venue (no throwing out for smoking) and decent sound considering the size of the venue. Musical highlights for me were Race is on, TJ, big railroad blues, and really most of the second set. I really felt the energy lift after set break. Thanks to the band for playing hard at all the venues, even when the crowds smaller. Anyways we are at the Tallahassee public library now trying to find something to do til atlanta lol. peace

I'm listening to the original on the archive.org

That second set is a real classic!

Love the stand alone "Rider."

Hope everyone had a fantastic time listening to DSO's recreation.

I'm sure they did it right; they always do.

This was a really good time for us. It was in a little place, I am not good with guessing people but i would say there were no more than 500 people there. We were right up front the whole time and with plenty of dancing space. The stage was so small when the band memebers were on stage I was no more than 10 feet from any of them, with John, Rob B, and Lisa all within like 4 feet of me haha. Good venue (no throwing out for smoking) and decent sound considering the size of the venue. Musical highlights for me were Race is on, TJ, big railroad blues, and really most of the second set. I really felt the energy lift after set break. Thanks to the band for playing hard at all the venues, even when the crowds smaller. Anyways we are at the Tallahassee public library now trying to find something to do til atlanta lol. peace

Guest captain420

bummed I missed the show...oh well, till Colorado. ---more original setlists!

perfect run would be all originals...all recreations has been done, why not the other way..?

• Forum MVP

hell yeah Bobby!! so glad you and Gabe are doing the run!! i am seriously planning on seeing you in Hilton Head! enjoy the week up until Atlanta! ((maybe drive up to Alabama tonight... ))

hell yeah Bobby!! so glad you and Gabe are doing the run!! i am seriously planning on seeing you in Hilton Head! enjoy the week up until Atlanta! ((maybe drive up to Alabama tonight... ))

We are excited too.

Now when I look at our schedule we won't be in Hilton Head. You should go anyways haha

Archived