Winter 09' Tour!

Guest Rob Eaton

Guest Rob Eaton

Ok.. over the next few weeks I'll be combing over the tapes from the last tour and mastering them for the Nugs.net download series. My initial thoughts without listening are:

Pompano

Birmingham

Atlanta (#2)

Hilton Head

Columbus

Pittsburgh

Cleveland

Chicago

Milwaukee

Madison

Some may come and some may go but this is where I will start.

Peace

Rob

Guest Rob Eaton

The Archive and the Download series are two different things. The Archive is an Audience if I'm not mistaken and our download will be a SBD.

Guest captain420
The Archive and the Download series are two different things. The Archive is an Audience if I'm not mistaken and our download will be a SBD.

Of course I know that....just saying there is already a source for it, so no one is hurting for it that bad, plus jax was better.

1 source is better than none...

• Forum MVP

I vote my conscience, and strangely enough it is with the majority: the electives. I swear to God Hilton Head should get priority...I think a couple of you can understand why... :rolleyes:

Of the recreations, between second Atlanta and Pompano.

• Forum MVP
Ok.. over the next few weeks I'll be combing over the tapes from the last tour and mastering them for the Nugs.net download series. My initial thoughts without listening are:

Pompano

Birmingham

Atlanta (#2)

Hilton Head

Columbus

Pittsburgh

Cleveland

Chicago

Milwaukee

Madison

Some may come and some may go but this is where I will start.

Peace

Rob

I know you want to keep putting more current shows on the site Rob, but would you please give some consideration to adding the 8/3/08 Rochester, NY show? You guys did a great job of a '76 recreation, and there was no tapers in-house that night. It was smokin' to say the least - give it a listen and see what you think! Thanks for considering a show from the last summer tour. Enjoy your time off Rob.

• Forum MVP
I beleive it was the first Atlanta show that was from that wonderful May of '77.

second Atlanta show was an excellent elective...Please keep it on the list

True! I did mean the first ATL for the recreations, from that best of all possible months!

And Doc - a belated Happy Birthday, and congrats on the old school Herdlective raffle winnin's... :happybday:

I know people keep on asking for shows, but, my first DSO show was the 12/30 show at the Wellmont in Montclair NJ. I would love to have that show to buy... Just suggesting it mr. Eaton, I love the work you are doing,

Peace and <3, a dedicated Star Head,

Tyler Curtis

• 2 weeks later...
I would love to see the Richmond show at the National. The So Many Roads ending was just amazing but the whole show was great and my first DSO experience. Many more to follow.

I wanna say I saw the richmond show on archive. 12-28-08 right?. thats where i got it.....

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived