Two Step

Encore:

Rye Whiskey +

All Along The Watchtower *

Special Guests:

* Jeff Coffin

+ Dave Solo

• Forum MVP

he puts on an ok show, jams have some energy, that new song ''funny the way it is'' sounds like nails on a chalkboard

that setlist doesnt look all that fun

jawdoc, whats your review?thats just a list

Sorry about no review, I posted the set list about 2:00 am. I thought the show was really good and I'm glad I went. Their version of Watchtower was awesome. I don't know that much about their music but they're playing again tonight and I'm going again. The drummer for the band (Carter) did a drums session not really long that was as good as any I have heard. The band was tight and sounded real good. As far as middle school boys and girls none were seen. I think the folks who know me know how much I love DSO. I don't want anyone to take this wrong but some DSO shows have a very small proportion of the female gender represented. Not so last night. Part of it might be because we were in Vegas but the hot chick factor was quite high and my buddy who went to the show with me says it is always that way. If I was a young single guy I would try to make it to Dave shows as much as possible. haha. Just want to say I thought the show was a B+ in my opinion. I'm still going to DSO in Denver and looks like Jamcruise as well. Live music is best and I think Dave Matthews does it well. Next week the Gorge.

ehhh....I agree...DMB tends to make me yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

Saw a few of the acoustic Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds gigs a few years back, was much better than any DMB show I've ever seen or heard. Tim Reynolds is one sickkkk guitarist.

Whether you like the DMB or not, Carter Beauford is a bad mutha--------. He is the best drummer I have ever seen. When Carter and Victor Wooten get together and play there is a funk ship traveling to the galaxies that they must have came from. At one time the DMB following was that young teenie crowd but I think that era has surpassed and the crowd is more diverse. I have not seen the DMB in a 5 or 6 years. The new material is not as good as previous years.

Guest deadheadmike
Whether you like the DMB or not, Carter Beauford is a bad mutha--------

I agree !!! He's a right handed drummer like most , but plays open matched grip with his ride cymbals mounted on the left ,he has complete hand independence ... amazing drummer !!!

Archived