Cd's At The Merch Table....

Guest Rob Eaton

Guest Rob Eaton

Just a note that many of the shows that are avail for download we are going to have avail at the merch table. They will all be in ECO friendly packaging and all in 3 cd form. SO look for them on tour!

Peace

Rob

Just a note that many of the shows that are avail for download we are going to have avail at the merch table. They will all be in ECO friendly packaging and all in 3 cd form. SO look for them on tour!

Peace

Rob

I was just going to start a thread on the Nugs. I have two shows, about to wear them out. I think I can safely say these are some of the best recording I have heard. Rob you did a great job. I know it must take some time to get all of this put together and I want to thank you for putting these out for us.

Anyhow Starheads, if you don't have any of these shows yet, at the next show, stop by and see Sara and pick up at least one if not 2 or 3. You will be happy that you did. And if your are not going to a show soon you can always order them online. I know that you will enjoy them

Peace

Gary

• Forum MVP

I think that's another great idea Rob - to have the shows that are available on Nugs in CD form for folks! Keep getting more and more of this great live DSO out there! As greyhead above said - a big Thank You Rob for all your efforts on your own time to do this for all of us! You are Gratefully appreciated!

• Forum MVP

And FWIW I remember that there were efforts to coordinate things with the Nugs people, I believe it was, 3 or 4 years ago to put recordings out right after a show. I know that didn't last too long, so now this is all really good news.

Archived