5/19/07 Baltimore.. Back By Popular Demand..

Guest Rob Eaton

Guest Rob Eaton

OK... I've gone back into the archive and found our tapes of 5/19/07 Baltimore that many of you mention in posts. When this show was released via the web cast it was roughly mastered and edited on the road very quickly and uploaded to the webcast site we were using at the time. I was able to do a much better job (IMO) on all facets of this show in regards to mastering and editing. It will be avail for download on Nugs by the end of the week and should be avail at our merch table in CD format in the not so distant future.

Peace

Rob

• Forum MVP
OK... I've gone back into the archive and found our tapes of 5/19/07 Baltimore that many of you mention in posts. When this show was released via the web cast it was roughly mastered and edited on the road very quickly and uploaded to the webcast site we were using at the time. I was able to do a much better job (IMO) on all facets of this show in regards to mastering and editing. It will be avail for download on Nugs by the end of the week and should be avail at our merch table in CD format in the not so distant future.

Peace

Rob

Thank you for the juju... :cheers:

Archived