Tarrytown, Ny

ThinMan

05-25-77 The Mosque, Richmond, Va.

1: Half Step, Jack Straw, TLEO, Mexicali, Peggy-O, Cassidy, Loser, Lazy Lightning> Supplication, B. E. Women, Promised

2: Scarlet> Fire, Estimated> He's Gone> Drums> Other One> Wharf Rat> Other One> Wheel> Around E: Johnny B. Goode

Guest ripple
Anyone know what the filler was? We had to split a little early. The Other One -> Wharf Rat -> Other One -> Wheel -> Around & Around was fantastic. Great Great old theater!

Filler was Brokedown Palace

What a fantastic show from start to finish. They were ON last night.

Sold out show!

Great venue, great show and perhaps one of the best audiences I have seen in awhile. Enjoyed the show from the start, but must add that the sound was a bit off until Lazy Lightening and was fantastic from then on. Not to stir the pot, but the Fire and 2nd part of the other one were just amazing and left me feeling only at a DSO show are you ever going to hear those songs played the way they are meant to be played.

Not to stir the pot, but the Fire and 2nd part of the other one were just amazing and left me feeling only at a DSO show are you ever going to hear those songs played the way they are meant to be played.

While I cannot disagree with you here....I think it is fair to say that you had probably already 'stirred the pot' before that Fire.

Guest Lisacat

great fun last night....nice little theatre, good energy- especially during the 2nd half with the family front left with me. Nice to see everyone!

a great show , a wonderful crowd , a killer set list , a spot on band!!!

a pretty good combination I would say

also a thank you for whoever that was that was so kind as to be giving away the cds stage side just prior to the show ...that was such a random act of kindness it would have been a shame to go unnoticed , again thank you !

Jack Straw was superb as usual, always one of my favorites. I enjoyed The Other One Wharf Rat. Kevin's bass was rockin. Rules and regulations had me a little down during the second set but I tried to make the best of it dancing with all of you.

Peace

• Forum MVP

yes a nice Half Step Straw opener, Scarlet>Fire, around&around were my highlights.

i dont know how anyone can say it was "one of the best audiences i've seen in a while"..huge presence of nyc drunks and assholes i thought. guy in the front row tried to start a fight, major "talkers," people there seemed focused on getting their next beer/drink much more than the music

great to see the familiar faces again in the northeast

Archived