He's Gone

The Other One

Greatest Story Ever Told

Comes A Time

Not Fade Away

Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad

Not Fade Away

Filler: Scarlet Begonias

Quite possibly the best one drummer I've seen. Unbelievable energy and room to dance! I wasn't kidding when I said I needed a nap after the 1st set. damn if only I could do that about 4 times a week for a few months, I'd kick those 20 lbs I've been wanting to for a year now.

Thanks to the spinners up front too who helped clear the space!

Guest crazy digits

Easily the best show I saw this tour...except Delfest...met some really cool folks, Sherry, Sarah and Crystal...Peace.

What is going on? Every show I see seems better than the last. This is insane, crazy and so much fun. Thank you Dino (drummer last night except for Scarlet), Rob, Rob, John, Kevin, Lisa and Rob for doing what you do every night. It is so appreciated by myself and so many others. Thank you to the crew that helps put the show on your all top notch.

Why was this show so good? First of all the venue was perfect, small and intimate. The stage and the floor were almost on the same level so you were down close and personal with the band. I prefer this from too being a million miles away or when the band is up so high you get a neck ache just trying to see them. The crowd was stellar, hippiedom. The set list was fantastic. I personally had some very close friends in attendance that made it extra special for me. These friends are not the usual suspects but fortunately many of the usual were there too making the night amazing.

I am heading to the hospital to discharge my daughter and new grandson hope everyone has a great day, I know I will.

Peace all, Kristina

Guest jerryatric

An incredible show....so much fun listening and moving up front. security let us do our thing. Second set jamming was way way way cool. 4.5 hours of "holy shit".

It was really wild last night as i listened to the incredible show: 29 f-years since I first started listening and it just hasn't gotten old.

thank you DSO.

Guest Lisacat
I have this show and it is quite good. check out the bird song and of course el sandwich de otre uno....

http://www.archive.org/details/gd72-10-19....4506.sbeok.shnf

other one was really strong last night....kevin sounded great!

oh yes, and the black throated wind in the first set...was lovin that. One of my favorite bobby tunes. Got it twice on the west coast too so I'm a happy girl :)

Last nites show was smokin. It seems ever show gets better and better. The energy was unbelievable last night. We

had it all : great music, venue, friends Steve, kris with a K, adam,lauren,ken

How long does it take to get to NH??

• Forum MVP
Last nites show was smokin. It seems ever show gets better and better. The energy was unbelievable last night. We

had it all : great music, venue, friends Steve, kris with a K, adam,lauren,ken

How long does it take to get to NH??

hey boz!! good to see you on here! im sure i'll see you this july on the east coast!!

~Jordan

• Forum MVP

Torin ,thanks for finding that.You know ,you go to shows & walk out after saying wow that was freakin insane then sometimes you get to listen to it & you wonder,well that was alright .Thinking you just got cought up in the moment of the music & everything else going on but after listening to that it reconfirmed that it was something speacil going on at that night& it was captured .fantastic, thank a taper next time you see one!!!!!

• Forum MVP

Torin ,thanks for finding that.You know ,you go to shows & walk out after saying wow that was freakin insane then sometimes you get to listen to it & you wonder,well that was alright .Thinking you just got cought up in the moment of the music & everything else going on but after listening to that it reconfirmed that it was something speacil going on at that night& it was captured .fantastic, thank a taper next time you see one!!!!!

• Forum MVP

Archived