Glen Allen 6/6

Guest L~Cat

Guest Lisacat

Elective set:

Let the good times roll

Deep Elem

Race is on

Run for the roses (Which by the way was spectacular....Rob B was wailing away)

Bobby McGee

Easy Wind

Cosmic Charlie

Masterpiece

You ain't woman enough

Brown Eyed Women

We Can Run (FINALLY!!!THANK YOU!!!!)

Music never stopped

Shakedown

Good Lovin

St. Stephen

Stranger

Drums/Space

Uncle John's Band

Terrapiin

Sugar Mag>SSDD

Encore: Sisters and Brothers

Fun night! It was weird starting 2nd set in daylight and finishing by 10! LOVED the whole first set....really nice laid back feel to it. Was very stoked to get many of those songs.

Thanks Lisa, I think you may get the award for the most prompt, responsible setlist poster. Your diligence is MUCH appreciated!!

I like the position of the Stranger... and here's to more shows starting early and ending by 10p. Love it. I say let's push for some 2p starts come summer/outdoor shows.

Guest deadheadmike

Strong set list ... Electives Rock !!!

I agree with Blindman , earlier shows more often would be most welcome but you know I'll be there no matter what , early , late , just keep playing that sweet music ...

Thanks for keeping us informed Lisa !!!

I have to agree that the early show was quite a treat. Then the moon came up and it was magnificant, orange and very round. Was hoping for a Standing On The Moon but all well without it.

Nice treat to hear Lisa do You Ain't Woman Enough, she sang her heart out on that one. We Can Run was surely a crowd pleaser.

Terrapin blew me away in the second set but Shakedown was way cool. During Brothers and Sisters we formed a circle by the sound board and all held hands and danced round and round. Very loving and spiritual.

Them Virginians sure do love to smoke, haven't seen that much tobacco in a very long time. Made it uncomfortable for me up front, couldn't breath. Found a peaceful spot back by the sound board. Plenty of air and mucho dancing room.

Looks like next stop is Grateful Fest...

• Forum MVP
Elective set:

Let the good times roll

Deep Elem

Race is on

Run for the roses (Which by the way was spectacular....Rob B was wailing away)

Bobby McGee

Easy Wind

Cosmic Charlie

Masterpiece

You ain't woman enough

Brown Eyed Women

We Can Run (FINALLY!!!THANK YOU!!!!)

Music never stopped

Shakedown

Good Lovin

St. Stephen

Stranger

Drums/Space

Uncle John's Band

Terrapiin

Sugar Mag>SSDD

Encore: Sisters and Brothers

Fun night! It was weird starting 2nd set in daylight and finishing by 10! LOVED the whole first set....really nice laid back feel to it. Was very stoked to get many of those songs.

Looks like they were feeling the Belmont vibes early in the first set :dsorocks:

Great selection of music played well -loved the early start time. My only complaint is that there were too many cops with grim faces patrolling the venue. Had great time with an old friend and watching her 6 year old learn to dance.

Now I am back in NJ with a car that won't start and little resources to fix it. Just paid last week to have it fixed then hit with another problem. Gratefulfest is looking harder and harder to do.

Hey Y'all, It sure was nice to see some familiar faces here in Richmond. I hope everyone had a good time and got home safely.

Yes Kris, this is a smokers town, the home of Phillip Morris Corp. and also one of the largest cig plants in the world. They are also

a major employer in the area. They do alot of good things, too bad they sell tobacco. Sorry we missed you Lisa, you weren't in your

normal spot down front were you ?? I also want to thank You for the excellent job you do posting the setlists and keeping us in

the loop. G-Fest will be here soon, Peace To All, Bob and Cathy

Guest Lisacat
. Sorry we missed you Lisa, you weren't in your

normal spot down front were you ?? I also want to thank You for the excellent job you do posting the setlists and keeping us in

the loop.

Its been a very front-left situation this tour....wherever there's room!

and my pleasure! glad to be of service.....

See you soon!

• Advisory Board
Great selection of music played well -loved the early start time. My only complaint is that there were too many cops with grim faces patrolling the venue. Had great time with an old friend and watching her 6 year old learn to dance.

Now I am back in NJ with a car that won't start and little resources to fix it. Just paid last week to have it fixed then hit with another problem. Gratefulfest is looking harder and harder to do.

Hey Brian... I will gladly give you a ride to and from GFest if you don't mind leaving on a Tuesday morning. Whatever I can do to help, you let me know...

Archived