"debut Show" Vine

Fritz

Folks -

This is a continuation from another discussion thought it best to post here under "General Discussion". Starting a new vine up of Grateful Dead "Debut shows" which will include the following. All high quality SBD's (I will include known lineage with the vine, along with a copy of my list - love to fill the holes in my collection ;) )

1) 10-29-71 Northrup Aud., University of Minn. (Keiths 1st show, 1st Tenn. Jed, Jack Straw, Mexicali, Comes a Time, Saturday Night and Ramble On Rose)

2) 2-9-73 Roscoe Maples Pavilion, Stanford Univ. (1st China Doll, Eyes, H.C. Sunshine, Loose Lucy, TLEO, Row Jimmy and Wave That Flag)

3) 2-22-74 Winterland , includes soundcheck (1st US Blues, Must Have Been The Roses, Ship of Fools)

4) 6-3-76 Paramoubnt Theatre (1st Lazy Lightning, Supplication, Might as Well, Samson, Wheel)

5) 2-26-77 Swing Auditorium (1st Estimated, Terrapin)

Pretty busy this week however I'll try to have everything burned to Audio Disc (easiest for all I think) and out in the mail to the first on the list by next weekend lets say (7/25).......please update the list as you receive the vine and also when you send it out. Enjoy everyone......lets keep it moving for all that want it.

1) TeacherMatt

2) Funkybass13

3) SonomaJon

4) Subcooler

MOVED TO GENERAL DISCUSSION ---- SIGN UP THERE

• Forum MVP

Hey Chris. Thought you'd find me at the Buffalo DSO show. I was wearing my Forums shirt. Bummer I didn't run into you. I see you have a duplication of this post out there right now. I just added my name to the other one. You might want to take this one down... might get confusing with the vines. Have a Grate weekend buddy. Bernie

Hey Chris. Thought you'd find me at the Buffalo DSO show. I was wearing my Forums shirt. Bummer I didn't run into you. I see you have a duplication of this post out there right now. I just added my name to the other one. You might want to take this one down... might get confusing with the vines. Have a Grate weekend buddy. Bernie

Bernie-

Was looking for ya when i first got into the venue and then ended up running into some friends during Keller I haven't seen in years. Think I saw you during DSO's set (unless another big guy in a forums shirt was there..lol)- but was to into the music to make my way over to ya - wanted to find you at set break however there wasnt one....then after the show by the time i got over to where you were couldn't find ya. O well my friend at least i think i have a face to put with the name now - sure we will run into eachother eventually.....until then enjoy the vine when it works its way to you.....listening to 6-3-76 right now.....think you folks are going to like these :)

Tried to delete this post and put it in general discussion but cant figure out how to delete it - so i left it here with a note at the bottom to sign up at the other one.

• Forum MVP

I know we are gonna like these choice, tasty vine selections Chris!!! ...and I know your taste in sound quality is second to none! Looking forward as always to some more of your treasures! Thanks for starting this one up Chris! Have a Grate rest of your weekend! Bernie

Archived