i just got passes to see derek trucks play in a studio setting!

tapinfool

holy crap!!!!!

i just got 4 passes to see dtb play live at WYEP studios in pittsburgh on 5.24 during the day before the show in town that night.

i'm also going to the show in the evening and it has nothing to do w/ this performance. there will be maybe 30 or so people going to the live studio performance/broadcast. i'm going w/ my girlfriend and my 16 yr old son and my 14 yr old daughter(derek trucks band is her favorite...and she is FREAKING OUT!!!!). this is just way too cool and i just had to share.

it will be live on WYEP.org at 2 pm on 5.24.07...check it out if ya can..great tunes

dtb is in the top 5 of my favorite bands playin out there right now

this will make the wait for the ledges MUCH more bareable..almost ;D

holy crap!!!!!

i just got 4 passes to see dtb play live at WYEP studios in pittsburgh on 5.24 during the day before the show in town that night.

i'm also going to the show in the evening and it has nothing to do w/ this performance. there will be maybe 30 or so people going to the live studio performance/broadcast. i'm going w/ my girlfriend and my 16 yr old son and my 14 yr old daughter(derek trucks band is her favorite...and she is FREAKING OUT!!!!). this is just way too cool and i just had to share.

it will be live on WYEP.org at 2 pm on 5.24.07...check it out if ya can..great tunes

dtb is in the top 5 of my favorite bands playin out there right now

this will make the wait for the ledges MUCH more bareable..almost ;D

sorry mods...move if ya gotta :blush:

WOW! That's really cool. Have a great time. It'll certainly be an experience to remember.

most definitely!!!

my kids are losin' it right now...i'm not gonna be able to deal w/ them for a week of this B)

i just keep thinkin of all the cool radio/studio shows i have in my collection

bob marley

little feat

too many grateful dead to remember all of them

railroad earth

fz

jerry and merl

on and on

Archived