help

Guest lumpylowell

Guest lumpylowell

i'm looking 4 a show that isn't listed on the setlist part of this website :mellow:

it was on my birthday at the orpheum theatre in Boston ma , i was there i'm not crazy!! :o

i want to say 10-23-2001, cause that's the only year there is no show listed on that date

at least the setlist would be nice, a copt would be better, have lots of dead, neil young, and everything else to trade :P

• Forum MVP
i'm looking 4 a show that isn't listed on the setlist part of this website :mellow:

it was on my birthday at the orpheum theatre in Boston ma , i was there i'm not crazy!! :o

i want to say 10-23-2001, cause that's the only year there is no show listed on that date

at least the setlist would be nice, a copt would be better, have lots of dead, neil young, and everything else to trade :P

Well, if it doesn't have to be exactly on 10/23/01 here's a show played around the time at the Orpheum:

Show 574 - Sat, Dec 1, 2001 Orpheum Theater, Boston, MA

Performing 9/15/1987 Madison Square Garden, New York, NY

1:Hey Pocky Way, Minglewood, Push, Me & My Uncle> Mexicali,Row Jimmy, Queen Jane, Tennessee Jed, Music

2:China Cat> I Know You Rider, Estimated> Eyes> Drumz> Wheel> Gimme Some Lovin> Black Peter> Sugar Magnolia

Encore: Baby Blue Filler: I Want To Tell You, Scarlet> Fire, The Weight

First DSO "I Want To Tell You" - "Beer Barrel Polka" tuning before "Me & My Uncle"

Guest lumpylowell
Well, if it doesn't have to be exactly on 10/23/01 here's a show played around the time at the Orpheum:

Show 574 - Sat, Dec 1, 2001 Orpheum Theater, Boston, MA

Performing 9/15/1987 Madison Square Garden, New York, NY

1:Hey Pocky Way, Minglewood, Push, Me & My Uncle> Mexicali,Row Jimmy, Queen Jane, Tennessee Jed, Music

2:China Cat> I Know You Rider, Estimated> Eyes> Drumz> Wheel> Gimme Some Lovin> Black Peter> Sugar Magnolia

Encore: Baby Blue Filler: I Want To Tell You, Scarlet> Fire, The Weight

First DSO "I Want To Tell You" - "Beer Barrel Polka" tuning before "Me & My Uncle"

it's 12/07/02

Archived