Jump to content

Dead duck

Forum MVP
  • Posts

    1,230
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Dead duck

  1. I saw Daniel Donato and cosmic country with Greensky bluegrass last night. Really enjoyed the show. Like seeing genres of music that don’t normally incorporate the extended jams, starting to stretch things out. They are both on the jubilee bill too so I’ll be seeing him again
  2. Luke and I went to see the End of the Line Allman Bros tribute. I liked it better musically than Allman Betts family revival tour (although I enjoyed both). had a Buffalo Springfield for what it’s worth jam in blue sky and a spacey st Stephen jam in whippin post.
  3. I’ll be out there for phish. Supposed to start a new job soon but if I don’t by May I may try and get back out there for a D&C or 2
  4. Alligator (the guitar) gonna be there too I think. I’m in.
  5. Del mccoury at brown county. Still sounds awesome. Love that little venue and the people who work it.
  6. She said “what do I do?” I said my advice to anyone else would be hookers and coke. Lol. Not sure what you want from me here. Lol. She has been eating gummies on this trip, never been high in her life. 🤣
  7. Yeah we are taking her to the sphere tomorrow before we leave. And her and Luke are going to see the Australian beegees tonight 🤣
  8. Luke and I did U2 at the sphere in Vegas. It (the sphere) was unbelievable. U2 was fine. Concert would have been probably best I've ever seen had I been a bigger U2 fan. Lol. It’s intimidating as you approach it and to me it felt like I was being loaded into a spaceship which I wasn’t all the way cool with. 🤣 Mom hit $27k day 1 and $12k day 2 I have never seen no shit like this in my life. She is winning all over the place. 😆😆 Vegas baby. Lol
  9. We did the outlaw tour with Bobby Willie and String Cheese up at Pine knob. Was good. Bobby am sat in and played williem’s whole set, then on the way home we did Farm Aid at Deercreek. Baked in the sun on the lawn from noon til midnight. Figured I may not get another chance to check Neil off the boys list. Then after Neil and before Willie a band came out and started playing in the dark, the lights flipped on right as Dylan ripped into Maggie’s Farm (heard it was first time played In Nearly a decade but didn’t fact check) he was an unannounced surprise and luke had never seen him either and was flipping out. We had an unbelievable time. Body and lungs are telling me about it today. 🤣
  10. I did Jethro Tull in Indy. Was surprised that they sounded as good as they did. also did the Oak Ridge Boys at KY state fair. 8 year old me was geeking out. And they didn’t sound bad for their age either. Was their 49th year at KY fair. Doubt that record will ever be touched by another artist. Lol
  11. Am I seeing right that Indy is a 6 start time?
  12. Luke and I did dark side of the Mule and Jason Bonhams Led zep exp. Fewest amount of people I’ve ever seen at Deercreek. Made for a super comfy evening. Scored $11 lawns day of. Then Sammy and I did Jerry night at the Reds. Love how they put in the clock to speed the game up but why not use that to start games after sun goes down instead of a 6:40 start time in a million degrees heat and blazing sun? Then these geniuses wear black jerseys taboot and lose in extra innings. I’ve been to quite a few games and NEVER one time seen them win in person. 🤣 afterwords a fireworks show with GD soundtrack and a bobble head was the reward. Sitting through the game in the heat was the price we had to pay. Lol
  13. He showed Hyryder a ton of love all day Saturday. I believe they have a future at the ledges. Definitely felt that way to me. When Melvin was on stage there was a similar rant pumping up HR and he was like yeah and here’s Melvin. Lol. He is definitely a rant guy.
  14. Hyryder did the damn thang
  15. 🙋🏻‍♂️phone reception is shit. Everything else is awesom. lol
  16. Me and Luke did Alabama/Atlanta phish run. 5 shows like to have killed me in that heat. I shows is plenty. I think we are doing the Bridgestone shows too. Along with DSO Indy and Newport. Wanna go th the ledges this weekend. Neither boy can go but it’s a pretty good lineup and I wanna go back
  17. Doing Phish in Alabama/Atlanta with Luke. Love this small venue in Huntsville. Orion Amphitheater. We sat in the absolute back and was like having pavilion seats at Deercreek. lol gave em a whole lot to have shakedown, free parking, restaurants and hotels galore within a mile. Great setup if anyone gets a hankerin’ for an Alabama getaway. They even let you in the venue early to buy merch then leave and come back
  18. The drone show during Dr/Sp getting a lot of love. My buddy (on shrooms) said it was one of the most amazing things he’s ever seen. Lol
  19. He blows my mind sitting in with any type of band and just lighting it on fire. Truly an amazing person to watch play
  20. I did the 2 nights of goose at the Louisville Palace. I enjoyed it. I’ll catch them when they are close. Saw dead and C o at Deercreek. We had a group of 10, and shenanigans ensued. Was a beautiful time and a monster shakedown. Currently sitting in the rain down at terrapin hill farm. Took in Hyryder and Rumpke last night and a full night of bluegrass ahead of storms allow.
  21. I went to see Goose to see what the kids have been talking about. Avoided really listening to them before seeing them. Nice jams. Catchy tunes. Great lights. Pricey merch. But the Palace was hot af inside. Was wishing I was outdoors in a field somewhere watching instead of balcony. Lol going again tonight tho
  22. I was at the trap last night for Hyryder. Was a last minute decision. But I got myself in the stream mid first set as an Easter egg for any of you who go to watch it. 🤣🤣
  23. Luke and I went up to Newport to see “end of the line” Allman Bros tribute. Out of Nashville, I’ll definitely catch them again. They are at Z bar in Louisville Saturday but I’m outa town. So we looked to see if we could catch them nearby somewhere else and they played Newport last night.
  24. That Brady center was rough when we went to Billy there before. So packed you’d piss your pants before making it to the restroom. Was glad I wasn’t drinking
  25. Man that was the best I’ve seen Bobby in a long long time. I really enjoyed that show. Crowd was hyped up for the palace too. Sylvio featuring tequila jam, and eyes/what’s goin on, and the Dew were my highlights along with BTW (favorite Bobby tune) in the 1st.
×
×
  • Create New...