-
Posts
1,230 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
57
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Dead duck
-
Where’d you find a pic of my jubilee outfit? That shit was supposed to be a secret 🤣😆
-
Went to Grateful Dead night at Redwings game Saturday. First hockey game and was just used to mask a dispensary run before the holidays 🤣😆. Lucky enough it turns out it was Grateful Dead night and there was a band “raising the dead” or something close to that before the game and I had a really good time. Good tunes, game went to OT and home team won. It was a fun trip
-
If I do I’ll be solo. And a game time decision at that. I’m assuming these shows will be inside?
-
Luke went. He enjoyed it.
-
I went to see them in ‘19 at Willie Nelson’s outlaws tour with Willie, Phil, Allison Krause, Avetts, and old crow medicine show and some others. What struck me about the Avetts was how much fun it seemed they were having on stage. And the show was enjoyable ta boot. This was the show that finally checked Phil off the concert hit list for the boys.
-
How the F did I leave the Dew out? I’ll carry that shame for the rest of my days. 🤣😆
-
I did the Aces back to back fest near legend valley. Ekoostik Hookah Thursday, Hyryder and Rumpke Mountain Boys fri and sat with them even playing a joint set Saturday. Hyryder tried to kill me with the 2nd set Friday night Mighty high, Eyes, Viola Lee, Darkstar, wharf rat Darkstar truckin Chinatown shuffle. I may be missing one or two still in there. The joint set had a cover of Isis that was one of my highlights of the weekend and Rumpke capped the weekend off with an electric set featuring Steve Sweeney that was just raunchy mind blowing stuff. Boys couldn’t go and it was a spur of the moment solo dad trip and I made the most of that shit.
-
They came back out and played the weight. I listened to stream from Drums thru the end.
-
Sorry for your loss Greg.
-
The numbers which are already spiking, are about to explode when college kids go home for the holidays. IU is basically telling them when they leave campus not to come back until mid January because they don’t want them bringing shit back to school. But they are closing campus basically ensuring that 50000 kids will be going somewhere even if not home to be around their elderly family members. Indiana as a state trying to shatter stupidity records.
-
Hyryder ⚡️@ Mousetrap 11/17/20 Indianapolis, Indiana ~Set One~ Tour Up Over You, Big Railroad Blues, Hard To Handle, Stagger Lee> Black Throated Wind, Me And Bobby McGee, That’s What Love Will Make You Do, Been All Around This World, Cold Jordan, Operator, They Love Each Other, Liberty, Ship Of Fools> Scarlet Begonias> Fire On The Mountain ~Set Two~ U.S. Blues> Here Comes Sunshine> Playing In The Band> Jam> Crazy Fingers> Truckin’, Good Morning Little School Girl, Positively 4th Street> Drums> Space> Lost Sailor> Saint Of Circumstance, Going Down The Road Feeling Bad> Music Never Stopped E. Tangled Up In Blue i didn’t go but I saw the setlist
-
That jam in the 8/6 version has long been one of my all time favorites. Featured on the Fallout from the Phil zone” collection im gonna have to give those others a listen and see how they compare
-
Bobby and Wolf bros samson Queen jane gonesville Race is on desolation row bird song deal 2 women are smarter ashes and glass Don’t let go Ashes and glass Playin watchtower Black Peter NFA E:Brokedown great Sunday show as usual The night before at the Ryman he sang w/Emmylou Harris, Margo Price and a half dozen other guests
-
Man I’ve been on cash or trade for months trying to get Louisville tix. Sold out 2 nights in an hour and no one is letting go of them.
-
I’m gonna see Bobby and Wolf Bros in March. That’s my preferred way of catching him these days
-
I did NYE with Hyryder @ the mousetrap in Indy. Good stuff. All plans fell through but I had to find some live music to go see. More and more shows are going 21+ NYE and I usually take the boys. Sam is in Israel over the new year and I took luke to Indy and he streamed the Billy Strings show at the hotel while I went to the mousetrap. 😆😂 H/S/F easy wind World to give Mobile Mamu Cassidy After Midnight round and round set 2 Viola Miracle Wang Dang Sailor/Saint fantasy blow away music set3 Terrapin (extra parts but don’t think it was whole suite) Scarlet H2H lovelight not fade away Drummy Jam Dew E. Weight Cool little bar show. Mousetrap definitely caters to our kind.
-
Show me some kids playin/singing Jerry and I’ll 😢 every time. Love it
-
Saw Del McCoury Friday and Kris Kristopherson last night. Good shows. Laid back. A couple of 80+ year olds still out there truckin
-
Had a delightful experience the other day. Figured those here would appreciate it. Bought a concert ticket for Del McCoury at the Buskirk Chumley where DSO played an acoustic show a few years back. Best part was when it was all said and done a $55 ticket cost..........$55!!! It was so refreshing. Wish more places could/would do this.
-
About 6-7 years ago when my nieces were in to gymnastics I decided to prove “uncle Shaun can do a damn good cartwheel” and I did, also pulled my groin and missed two days of work. 😆😆
-
Next weekend is Louisville’s little dead fest on the river. No camping which sucks, but Hyryder Friday and Stu Allen is coming in to play with Born Cross Eyed Saturday. But many other bands. Mostly dead stuff.
-
It’s the bluegrass underground In Tennessee. I saw Del and Dawg down there and it was probably one of my favorite shows. They have moved since to a larger cave where they can get more people in. Haven’t been to the new one yet. But DSO underground would be unreal.
-
Winner winner Chicken dinner at 5-1 Thanks Rob 😆😂😆😂
-
In the 4th race tomorrow on derby day there is a horse named Borracho. I know it’s spelled differently but I’m betting the shit out of it. Wooooooooooo
-
If it takes that much effort to get a choice spot at RR, I will likely not have a very good spot. Lol
