Drums

Space

Truckin

Crazy Fingers

Alligator

Uncle John's

Encore:

Left Handed Monkey Wrench

Energy was up during this show. Waldo was formally introduced to the crowd by Rob E. I particularly liked the drums/space last night. Black Throated Wind was played excellently, seemed liked extra notes were being played.

It's a bit chilly up here in Vermont. Three more to go......

Peace Kris

• Forum MVP
Original set list:

Set I:

Stir it Up

Jack straw

Evageline

Black Throated Wind

Maybe You Know

Brown Eyed Woman

Me and My Uncle

Big River

Built To Last

Masterpiece

Liberty

Set II:

Uncle John's

Lost Sailor

Saint of Circumstance

Shake Down

Drums

Space

Truckin

Crazy Fingers

Alligator

Uncle John's

Encore:

Left Handed Monkey Wrench

Energy was up during this show. Waldo was formally introduced to the crowd by Rob E. I particularly liked the drums/space last night. Black Throated Wind was played excellently, seemed liked extra notes were being played.

It's a bit chilly up here in Vermont. Three more to go......

Peace Kris

love that second set and encore. Nice looking sets DSO, you are the best!

:dsorocks:

Guest Lisacat

any first set that has stir it up, BTW and BEW works for me. Also, the alligator had a nice short little mountain jam at the end....love that. I always enjoy the crowd in Burlington too....what a difference from NYC.

• Forum MVP

Thanks for the setlist update folks. Lisacat points out that the crowd was much different for the NYC set. I hope this means less folks trying to: Sing like they are in the freakin shower, too drunk to not spill their drinks on you, trying to walk up your back, talking to their buddy while the band sets their sights on

Guest Lisacat
Thanks for the setlist update folks. Lisacat points out that the crowd was much different for the NYC set. I hope this means less folks trying to: Sing like they are in the freakin shower, too drunk to not spill their drinks on you, trying to walk up your back, talking to their buddy while the band sets their sights on 'Jam Orbit', and yelling Truckin' between every song. I am not normally this jaded

ANOTHER SWEEEET SETLIST!!! Sounds like DSO went off again last night!!!

I agree with you Chuck on Evangeline-- LOVE listening to Jerry/JGB do that one! Sure would like to know if this show comes out for download. I would like to hear DSO play that one!

Ya'll have fun in Vermont tonight!

Guest crazy digits
Thanks for the setlist update folks. Lisacat points out that the crowd was much different for the NYC set. I hope this means less folks trying to: Sing like they are in the freakin shower, too drunk to not spill their drinks on you, trying to walk up your back, talking to their buddy while the band sets their sights on 'Jam Orbit', and yelling Truckin' between every song. I am not normally this jaded

• Forum MVP

Do not understand the act of getting drunk especially at a show... It's almost like making yourself unaware and stupid at the worst possible time... a Dark Star Orchestra show. (this guy screaming fire was drunk usually with people like that it's the case).

Archived