-
Posts
5,645 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
598
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by Tea
-
9/24/1976 College Hall @ William & Mary Wliamsburg, VA Promised Land, Deal, Cassidy, Sugaree, Looks Like Rain, Row Jimmy, Big River, Tennessee Jed, Playin' In The Band-> Supplication-> Playin' In The Band Might As Well, Samson & Delilah, Loser, Minglewood Blues, Help On The Way-> Slipknot!-> Franklin's Tower-> The Music Never Stopped-> Stella Blue-> Around & Around E: U.S. Blues F: Werewolves of London Notes: Sold Out!
-
- 1
-
-
Fall 1991 was no joke and this was one of my absolute favorites from the tour. Great energy and a certain brightness to it that told me the band was going for it https://www.herbibot.com/radio/?show=1991/9/26
-
-
-
MSG was the goods with the 90’s flashbacks - so short of an undiscovered Gamehenge chapter, anything would be a step down. I heard the playing was formulaic - whatever that really means
-
7/29/1982 Red Rocks Amphitheater Morrison, CO Minglewood Blues-> Friend Of The Devil*, Cassidy, Loser, Feel Like A Stranger, Tennessee Jed-> Looks Like Rain, Might As Well Cold Rain & Snow**-> Samson & Delilah**, Crazy Fingers-> I Need A Miracle-> Drums-> The Other One-> Goin' Down The Road Feelin' Bad-> Wharf Rat-> Around & Around-> Good Lovin' E: Brokedown Palace F: Ripple* *w/Grace Potter **w/Jason Crosby
- 1 reply
-
- 2
-
-
-
Glad you got this one! 11/11 Never leaves my rotation for too long. Simply a Stunner 😮 I like your odds for something special in VT - Be safe and have a High Thyme ❤️
-
Top 5 GD shows ever performed and Hampton Beach gets the hookup - Amazing Stuff⚡️ 11/11/1973 Winterland Arena San Francisco, CA Promised Land-> Bertha-> Greatest Story Ever Told, Sugaree, Black Throated Wind, To Lay Me Down, El Paso, Ramble On Rose, Me And Bobby McGee, China Cat Sunflower-> I Know You Rider, Me & My Uncle, Loose Lucy, Weather Report Suite Prelude-> Weather Report Suite > Let It Grow Mississippi Half Step, Big River, Dark Star-> Mind Left Body Jam-> Eyes Of The World>China Doll, Sugar Magnolia E:Uncle John's Band, Johnny B. Goode -> And We Bid You Goodnight
-
Thank you BillK! Elective Set Let the Good Thymes Roll > Alabama Getaway> Hell in a Bucket, Big R x R Blues, Little Red Rooster, Visions of Johanna, Broken arrow, Passenger, Sunrise, Let it rock Help On The Way > Slipknot! > Franklins Tower, Lost Sailor > Lay Down Sally > Saint of Circumstance > Drums > Space > Low Spark of High-Heeled Boys > Corinna > Shakedown Street > Morning Dew E: Shape I’m In
-
6/29/76 Auditorium Theatre Chicago, IL Tennessee Jed, Cassidy, Peggy-O, Mama Tried, Mission In The Rain, Looks Like Rain, Brown Eyed Women, Lazy Lightning-> Supplication, Row Jimmy, The Music Never Stopped, Might As Well Samson & Delilah, Candyman, Playin' In The Band-> Drums-> The Wheel-> Playin' In The Band-> Saint Stephen-> Not Fade Away-> Saint Stephen-> One More Saturday Night E: U.S. Blues F: Take a Letter, Maria
-
Original Recipe Promised Land, Althea, Minglewood Blues, Liberty, When I Paint My Masterpiece, Cumberland Blues, Tomorrow Is Forever*, Black-Throated Wind, Box of Rain, Let It Grow Feel Like a Stranger, China Cat Sunflower > I Know You Rider, Truckin’ > Easy Wind > Drums > Space > The Last Time > All Along the Watchtower > Days Between > Good Lovin' E: Baby Don't You Do It * Dedicated to Dolly Parton
-
- 1
-
-
1977-05-04 The Palladium New York, NY Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodeloo > Big River, They Love Each Other, New Minglewood Blues, It Must Have Been The Roses, Cassidy, Deal, Looks Like Rain, Brown Eyed Women, Dancing In The Street Estimated Prophet, Scarlet Begonias-> Fire On The Mountain, Terrapin Station-> Playin' In The Band-> Comes A Time-> Playin' In The Band E: None F:
-
Hope to see you there. Anthem is the goods - world-class venue with a sound system to match!
-
Bittersweet. The Boulder theatre > Red Rocks run were the first DSO shows my twin brother and I ever saw together. Laughter and Tears ❤️ It was also the last time I’d see him alive. Now just tears
-
Crickets - don’t worry tho, you’re friends will be wherever you are. Have a blast buddy ❤️
-
One of the true great souls we’ve ever known in our lifetime. The greatness of the art of her music, somehow pales in comparison to the kind of woman she was. This about sums it up for me
-
We feel the energy of your anticipation. Christmas morning comin your way ⚡️
-
Inside the museums, infinity goes up on trial Voices echo this is what salvation must be like after a while But Mona Lisa musta had the highway blues You can tell by the way she smiles
-
I get it - looks like no buildup. I’m all in favor of a 3-nite stand though. How many of those did they play besides Julbilee in 2026? I’m guessing zero. If I had the ways n means, I’d relish 3 str8 @ The Cap. No matter when it was. Just my .02 anyway
-
Hey Mark. This place doesn’t move like it used to, but we appreciate any voices to help chronicle the experience that is DSO . Welcome!
-
Thanks Vic - very sweet tribute ❤️ Frank would be proud
-
You’re in Sarnia?!?
