-
Posts
10,054 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
240
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by chuckvegas
-
I wasn’t at the original but was at the DSO show with bells on. Oh what a night!
-
I just stopped by 'cause I wanna say...........
chuckvegas replied to Mark Star's topic in Random Thoughts
Lot of love indeed! ❤️❤️🙏🙏 -
One of my all time favorites. Thank you for sharing this. RIP Dolly. Another star above shines bright.
-
Thanks for that blast from the past, Doc! I’d say ‘06 sounds about right… ((( Sara ))) ❤️❤️❤️ And Herdy - God, I miss you ❤️❤️❤️🫏🫏🫏❤️❤️❤️
-
I just stopped by 'cause I wanna say...........
chuckvegas replied to Mark Star's topic in Random Thoughts
I’ll try again - welcome, Mark! And safe travels. This band is an obsession but it’s pleasing! -
What a wonderful sharing about a true brother. Thank you for this.
-
I don’t get out much anymore, but dear God that second set. Then, well, the encore…
-
Well, I am probably not the only one that harkens to wings a mile long. And if I step a little outside GD canon there’s the incredibly evocative notion that Big John’s been drinking since the river took Emmy Lou.
-
And many years of the manual of arms and cadence being counted.
-
I’m not really enjoying the passing of time.
-
Twenty-one now. It seems like both only yesterday and a lifetime ago but I guess rock and roll is like that. Again, I strongly recommend that Foolish. Hell, the whole show. It was his last. Never look around the bend.
-
A true friend to all of us on this side of the rail. Thank you for your thousand kindnesses. Fare thee well.
-
-
Thumbs up for Jen’s post and the pic of the two Robert’s. ❤️❤️
-
Franklin Music Hall 12-30-2025, Philadelphia, PA
chuckvegas replied to PoetryGirl's topic in Reviews
❤️🩹❤️🩹❤️❤️❤️❤️ -
Franklin Music Hall 12-30-2025, Philadelphia, PA
chuckvegas replied to PoetryGirl's topic in Reviews
My thanks to Scott Bixby for the videos he sent me sharing glimpses of the magnitude of that show. There were a lot of familiar faces dancing in the Death one. Beauty helping to ease the deep, deep sorrow. If I had the world to give I’d gladly be with you all. But since I don’t, I will wish each of you a Happy, Loving, Joyful New Year. You are stardust… -
God, I wish I could… ❤️🩹❤️🩹❤️❤️❤️❤️
-
His light was among the brightest of anyone I have ever known. Now it shines down on all. Fare thee well, Brian. ❤️🩹❤️🩹❤️❤️❤️❤️
-
it took me sooooooooo long to find out..... and i found out!
chuckvegas replied to Ben's topic in Reviews
Well, you got a good reason! 😃 -
China > Rider & Scarlet > Fire... all in the same show
chuckvegas replied to John A's topic in Random Thoughts
The GOAT. The white whale. Accept no substitute. 😃😃 -
Brian, beautiful day and beautiful meditation. And I’m glad you didn’t get medieval on the parking meters. Remember what got Cool Hand Luke locked up in the first place.
