-
Posts
10,054 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
240
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by chuckvegas
-
The Airplane was my first love, at age 14 in ‘69. You never forget. Now to really get into it:
-
Glad to see that the Airplane dream is slowly coming true. I’m waiting for 3/5 of a Mile in 10 Seconds>Twilight Double Leader>Silver Spoon (a little Kantner Slick action). And then the show that recreates:
-
Seems like only yesterday
-
-
Thank you! The spirit is willing but the flesh is pretty weak these days.
-
It breaks my heart to say this but my traveling days are over, probably for good. Hearing about Cornmeal and Allie sharing the stage again does warm the pieces, though. They were the other band I traveled to see way back when. ❤️❤️
-
-
Cubensis members are squeezing out some lemonade too.
-
I see your 5 shows and cover with my 1 a year these last few years. The glory days were grate but like someone sang, life is just a party and parties aren’t meant to last. C’est la vie, courtesy of a Francophile. 😎
-
Counting stars by candlelight…
-
Born 4/5/55. May be in shape to travel by then. A boy can dream big.
-
Phish at the Sphere in April should be interesting.
-
Miss y'all! Tonight's the night!
chuckvegas replied to Supplicated Velvet Thunder's topic in Random Thoughts
Miss you!!!!!!!! -
The Eyes have it, as they say. It was 50 years ago last month that the 9/12/73 William and Mary Eyes made me the man I am today. Things have slowed down for me. But I’m still walking… Safe travels til we all meet again. Been too long!
-
Did someone say Airplane and Fat Angel in the same post? 😀
-
God bless you Rick, and forever hold you in the palm of His hand. We were children once, playing with toys.
-
I hear his fans are people too
-
Thank you for that, and let me recommend that folks check out the Great Society’s original version (if they haven’t already) for some serious early psychedelia ❤️❤️
-
This is an outstanding show that includes Scarlet->Fire Estimated->Eyes That right there is the definition of an outstanding show.
-
And I can say I was at that Norva show and the show at Martyrs where they played Up All Night (now available on Apple for all to enjoy). Those were fairly early in my DSO career, pre Year of Bliss.
-
I would if I could, based on the name alone. That is great! And hopefully Atlanta won’t burn again...
-
At least he wasn’t stationed too far from home. https://www.military.com/off-duty/music/2021/01/04/completely-lacking-soldierly-qualities-why-army-booted-jerry-garcia-60-years-ago.html?ESRC=eb_210105.nl
-
Love and miss you my brother more than words can tell. Not GD lyrics but gratefully now in rotation: If you had just a minute to breathe and they granted you one final wish Would you ask for something like another chance? Or something similar as this? Don't worry too much It'll happen to you as sure as your sorrows are joys
-
A mere “like” does not do justice to that Hyrider setlist. It is the embodiment of “just exactly perfect.”
-
Guess I was just hearing color commentary of my own.
