Jump to content

chuckvegas

Forum MVP
  • Posts

    10,054
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    240

Everything posted by chuckvegas

  1. chuckvegas

    rob bass.JPG

    That's it? That's your gallery? At least the subject and composition are first class...
  2. And I say to myself, what a wonderful world it would be...
  3. Hey! Always good to see your bright light!

  4. chuckvegas

    GFest09039.jpg

    I'm ready for more.
  5. chuckvegas

    GFest09022.jpg

    I don't know about you all, but I'm ready to do it again. And again. And again...
  6. chuckvegas

    So Many Roads

    there is a road, no simple highway
  7. Love you, headymollie girl!!!
  8. Folks, he is one of the kindest, most talented souls you could ever hope to meet. This planet is truly a better place for him being here...

  9. chuckvegas

    IMG_4756.JPG

    And I thought I was just seeing colors - my God, the sky was yellow and the sun was blue!
  10. Ron, you add more to this than you will know...the whole of what you share with us is greater than the sum of all your hard work. Thank you!

×
×
  • Create New...