Los Lonely Boys

John Conti

Got home from a trade show in Chicago on Sunday. Unpacked and zipped over to Copper Mtn Colorado for their annual end of the season Sunsation festival. Its a freebie at the botom of the ski area, we saw DSO close the show a few years back. Always wanted to see Los Lonely Boys. WOW! 3 brothers Texas blues ala Stevie Ray Vaughn. These guys kicked ass. 1 1/2 hours of killer guitar/bass/drums. I will do my best to never miss these guys again. So much fun on and off the stage. They had a blast, and so did we. I highly recommend seeing these guys. JC

Got home from a trade show in Chicago on Sunday. Unpacked and zipped over to Copper Mtn Colorado for their annual end of the season Sunsation festival. Its a freebie at the botom of the ski area, we saw DSO close the show a few years back. Always wanted to see Los Lonely Boys. WOW! 3 brothers Texas blues ala Stevie Ray Vaughn. These guys kicked ass. 1 1/2 hours of killer guitar/bass/drums. I will do my best to never miss these guys again. So much fun on and off the stage. They had a blast, and so did we. I highly recommend seeing these guys. JC

+1 I've seen them 3 times now and they never fail to deliver. What a bunch of virtuosos!

Archived