Dso Rocks East ,west,and Everywhere

fishman

Being almost 50 years old and seeing many,many GD SHOWS since 77 .I was lucky enough to be walking on the Ocean City boardwalk I think in 2001 olny to see a sign that said DARKSTAR ORCHESTRA tonight at 8 so my wife and I rolled in and i thought i died and went to haven , it was the best thing for me since 95 ,Jk just ripped a Black Peter that had my hair on my arms standing up ,Ever since that day i have been on the DSO bus and have never been let down show after show anywhere in the USA . DSO brings it all every night as a band ,what iam trying to say it Doesn't MATTER WHO PLAYS LEAD DSO WILL GET BY. I wasn't able to go west to see STU very glad everyone had a blast ,I was lucky enough to see JM around 10 times on the tour he played and all I can say is WOW . Really looking forward to the start of the east coast tour only a few weeks away . Iam just a very GRATEFUL HEAD that we have such a great band that just KICKS ASS EVERY NIGHT. THANK YOU TO ALL THE BAND. See YA Soon Dave :dsorocks:

Archived