6/10/73

Guest L~Cat

Guest Lisacat

Happy 37th anniversary to one of the best (IMO) moments in GD history. Got in my car this morning and it was already playing. I can never get enough of that 3rd set- train to cry>thats alright mama

Lisa cat. I became a Dead Head at that show! Had seen them a few times in NY and NJ, Roosevelt Stadium, but wasn't on the bus yet. Then, right after high school graduation, me and two buddies hopped in the car and zipped down to DC. Met up with other friends, and on Sunday, after a little pre show prep, I ended up in the Phil Zone, with 90,000 of my best friends, in the heat of a DC summer night. Jerry in pigtails! Changed my life forever. JC

Guest Lisacat

Lisa cat. I became a Dead Head at that show! Had seen them a few times in NY and NJ, Roosevelt Stadium, but wasn't on the bus yet. Then, right after high school graduation, me and two buddies hopped in the car and zipped down to DC. Met up with other friends, and on Sunday, after a little pre show prep, I ended up in the Phil Zone, with 90,000 of my best friends, in the heat of a DC summer night. Jerry in pigtails! Changed my life forever. JC

1973-06-10-Jerry.jpg

Archived