The Wheel>

GDTRFB>

We Bid You Goodnight>

Attics of My Life

Donor Rap

N.F.A.

http://www.archive.org/details/furthur2010-06-25.dpa.4023.flac16

Link to a nice sounding audience recording

The boys pulled off a 3 1/2 hour NFA sandwich.......quiete a start to the tour last night. GREAT venue, smiles all around. Sound was fantastic (although a little low on the volume side). Mix was great from the start with JK right up front and Phil BOMBSSS all night long. Was really impressed with the harmonies all night long - very very tight throughout. Quite a mix of covers played covering the gamit, Feelin Alright, Strawberry Fields, Time>Breathe.....all done reallyyyy well. Alot of open ended jams throughout the evening and was great to see JK taking his place leading a number of them. You can tell the comfort level between the musicians is really starting to get to a great place - looking forward to where they go from here on the rest of the tour. Can only hope the rest are as fun as this one was. The 2nd set was an absolute blast to experience....alot less of the talking on monitors and more of the eyes to the heavens waiting to see where the music would lead type thing then previous shows I've seen them. Phil was wearing a cheshire cat grin throughout.....really nice interplay with JK and Jeff throughout the evening. Weir looks as he's in the best shape he has been in in years physically as well as vocally. Hope everyones thats going to check them out has as much fun as our little group did last night - times are good my friends!

Archived