Gratefulfest And Springfield

kdubfan

• Forum MVP

Life has had me by the balls as of late. I have not been to any shows in a long time due to kids and cash ;) but its all good.

Gfest is the first time i have been able to see Jeff with the band and I was BLOWN AWAY! The soundcheck night was a ton of fun and the band was really enjoying themselves. The sweet brakeout of Run Mary was the crown of the evening for me. Also I enjoyed the Little Feet tune and the Golden Road was way cool.... More TN shows PLEASE! Friday was too cool with the best Comes A Time EVER! Jeff shot chills down my spine and back up again! This guy is the real deal! His vocals and out of this world guitar work melts my head! the Playin in the Band was on another planet for sure! The rest of the weekend went way too fast for me all I wanna do is do it all over again! The Morning Dew that weekend brought a tear to my eye.... LOVED IT!!!!! NLQP is the very best place for a show and I wish it was more than once a year.

The Springfield show was nothing short of amazing. The Band was settin us on fire.

Sorry this was so short. I wanted to write more but I gotta run. The kiddos are callin.

Much Love To All.... With a HUGE thanks to Jimo, Jennifer, and Julie for making everything work so well.... I love you guys :):):)

Archived