8/10/09 - Steamboat Springs

arm

• Forum MVP

Been listening to this DSO original setlist a good bit recently. (Available on your friendly neighborhood iTunes, btw.) It's a beautiful show. Listen especially to the piano in the mix. Gorgeous. Also, I don't think the Dead ever played an acoustic WRS>LIG, though maybe I'm wrong about that. I like hearing it here! To paraphrase a great American wit: "Generally you don't see that kind of behaviour in a major acoustic show."

Guest Lisacat

Been listening to this DSO original setlist a good bit recently. (Available on your friendly neighborhood iTunes, btw.) It's a beautiful show. Listen especially to the piano in the mix. Gorgeous. Also, I don't think the Dead ever played an acoustic WRS>LIG, though maybe I'm wrong about that. I like hearing it here! To paraphrase a great American wit: "Generally you don't see that kind of behaviour in a major acoustic show."

It was indeed a great show! Very classy venue too and I think the beautiful shiny black steinway made a keyboard player very happy. The two souls was my favorite.

• Forum MVP

I have it too and listen to it all the time and actually have a DSO mix cd in my car stereo that I burned from my downloads that has that WRS>LIG on it , absolutely KILLER version ... I would have have loved to make that show , was in Denver for Dancin' In The Streets on 8- 7/8/9 but had to head back to NJ on the 10th ...

Archived