Dso 8/25 Albany, Ny

GDTRFB

Jeez, I wasn't aware the tour had stopped! Personally, I'm always hoping for an elective with lots of sweet JGB tunes, but what I'd really love is an old school 74 style Eyes of the World ala All Good 2010. In the end I will be happy with whatever the band decides on...just feel lucky to see 'em at all. Time will tell.

Jeez, I wasn't aware the tour had stopped! Personally, I'm always hoping for an elective with lots of sweet JGB tunes, but what I'd really love is an old school 74 style Eyes of the World ala All Good 2010. In the end I will be happy with whatever the band decides on...just feel lucky to see 'em at all. Time will tell.

Amen to that and I would love a hot '74 show as well. I been chasing Greatest Story ever told. Keep your fingers crossed! (wink wink to the band if they read this ;)

Guest shorthopper88

Saturday night show of the Slingshot on Mars tour the tour resumes this week, what you think we in for on the first sat night back on tour?

Well, I'm hoping for anything pre 1978. I think we'll be able to get that too, Ive gone through a little bit of process of elimination based on what they played here last year and what they played last night.

Archived