Dso On Sirius

woodpile

I just jumped over to Sirius 32 (The Grateful Dead channel) during a commercial in the Ravens game and what did I hear? Our very own DSO doing Run Mary. I heard them on Jam On quite some time ago, It was pretty cool to hear them on the Grateful dead channel, and doing an original tune at that!

Guest crazy digits

I just jumped over to Sirius 32 (The Grateful Dead channel) during a commercial in the Ravens game and what did I hear? Our very own DSO doing Run Mary. I heard them on Jam On quite some time ago, It was pretty cool to hear them on the Grateful dead channel, and doing an original tune at that!

I did not hear that but heard David Gans give glowing remarks about last night's 4/5/69 recreation in SF. This was about 4 pm or so on Tales of the Golden Road...very cool stuff. David attended the last 2 nights in SF.

• Forum MVP

I did not hear that but heard David Gans give glowing remarks about last night's 4/5/69 recreation in SF. This was about 4 pm or so on Tales of the Golden Road...very cool stuff. David attended the last 2 nights in SF.

i just heard that also bix ,we were listening on our way out to dinner ,it was good to hear that

Congratulations, band, this is a true honor and well deserved.

Run Mary

Lazy Mary get out of bed

Your house is burning down

Don't want to wake you up

But it's burning to the ground

Telephone is much too hot

To dial up 911

Lazy Mary like it or not

Put on your gown and run

Run run run run Mary, Mary run run

Archived