Anyone Going To The National Show In Richmond, Va

row jimmy

I might have an extra ticket, the wife is at the orthopedic Dr. right now and thinks she tore a ligament in her knee. Already going with a couple of other friends, but don't want the ticket to go to waste. I will know if she can't make it within the hour.

I might have an extra ticket, the wife is at the orthopedic Dr. right now and thinks she tore a ligament in her knee. Already going with a couple of other friends, but don't want the ticket to go to waste. I will know if she can't make it within the hour.

Yep ... just trying to figure out what time to show up. Thought I'd grab a bite at Gibson's ... I don't have a ticket ... so let me know.

DeadHeading out now ... give me a call 919-244-0945 if you're still looking for a taker. Hope your wife is OK!

CZ

• Forum MVP

Classic! My wife is seeing a surgeon right now and I'm very worried about......who will go the show with me!

I'm too far away, but certainly hope you don't have to waste a ticket. Oh, and best of luck to the wife, too.

Archived