BOSTON June ! FREE Aftershow with Deadbeat!

Deadbeat

Hey Now!

We're Deadbeat and we're playing for FREE after the Boston DSO show in June 1st, 2012.

We will be at the China Pearl, only a 3 minute walk from the Wilbur Theatre, serving up a plethora of GD and Jerry Garcia tunes, along with some Grateful Dead inspired drinks like the Sugar Magnolia and Fire on The Mountain. Plus they got some great Chinese Food!

There's a nice big dance floor and dragons on the stage! We will be rocking this place from 11 pm until 1:30 AM!!!

We played this venue after the Furthur show in April and the place rocked with over 250 Deadheads 'all night long'!

Some come on by!

More details at www.bostondeadbeat.com. Check us out and hope to see you there!

Deadbeat

Hey Deadbeat!

I saw you guys after Furthur - freakin' awesome! You guys were great! China pearl was a cool place - very cool! Couple of my buddies went up to Peterboro on Fri night and said you guys killed. We will ALL be there after DSO!!!!

MM

• 2 weeks later...

Macman,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We will be 'killing it' again at the China Pearl - which, btw, is an awesoem place to gig. Great stage, dance floor, food, and drinks!

And you can see DeadBeat for FREE!!!! See you then!

Deadbeat

Macman,

There is NO COVER - FREE SHOW! As far as the under 21 I am not sure - after all it is a restuarant - but it does have an awesome stage and dance floor so - that's a good question. We'll check it out and get back to you!\

Thank you!

DeadBeat

Archived