BOSTON June 1st FREE Aftershow with DEADBEAT

Deadbeat

Hey Now!

We're Deadbeat and we play the best of the Grateful Dead and Jerry Garcia.

We'll be playing a FREE aftershow on June 1st at the China Pealr only a 3 minute walk from the Wilbur Theatre from 11 pm until 1:30 AM!

Come on over an dance to some great tunes, have some Grateful Dead inspired drinks like the Sugar Magnolia and the Fire On The Mountain and chow down on some great Chinese food.

For more details and to check us out go to www.bostondeadbeat.com.

Thank you!

Deadbeat.

• Forum MVP

I will probably have some time and energy to kill after the DSO show. I will see what I can do to rally some troops and make it down to your gig. My friends can be quite critical though so you better not suck. haha

I saw you guys in April after the Furthur show and I have to admit, I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE!!! The floors were jam-packed, the food and drinks that the restaurant served was great and the whole experience was surreal! I can't wait to see you guys again! Will it be at the same place?? And seeing John Kadlecik there took my night to a whole new level! wish I could've gotten a picture with him... :)

Also, didn't Jeff and Rob of DSO play with Jen from your band?? She was FANTASTIC!

Anyway, thanks for the last show and I can't wait til June 1st!

:dsorocks:

Master Poster,

Thanks - and we promise not to suck! ha, ha!

Check out the post above from plumeriachick9. I guess she came to the aftershow gig we did when Furthur was in town - and apparently - she liked us!

And check us out here:

www.bostondeadbeat.com

Well, anyway the gig is FREE, its a 3 min walk from the WIlbur, no cover and some awesome Chinese foods and drinks will be served, so come on over and bring your friends and rock the night on!

Thanks!

Deadbeat

Ms. plumeriachick9,

Thanks for the nice comments! Glad you had a great time - we did too!

Yes, the gig will be at the same place - China Pearl - 3 min walk from the Wilbur. No cover, nice dance floor, golden dragons on stage, awesome Chinese food and great drinks!!!! So please come on over again.

And yes, you are correct - Jen Markard did play in the Zen Tricksters with Jeff and Rob. Last time they were in Boston she sat in on a song with them.

Thanks!

Deadbeat

• 2 weeks later...

Archived