See the Cleveland Show in High Style!

lemagico

I have 4 reserved bar stools available for the upcoming DSO show at the Cleveland House of Blues on Sunday evening, February 9th at 8:00 p.m. 

The bar stools are on an elevated platform on the main floor, with excellent sight lines! There are a very limited number of these "reserved seating" bar stools at any given House of Blues performance, and unfortunately, I cannot make the trek to Cleveland on Sunday. 

This is the closest they will be coming to Buffalo during this winter tour, and the just announced Spring Tour, does not come nearer to Buffalo than this show, either. So, if you don't want to wait until later this summer (I hope) to see them in Buffalo, here is a great opportunity.
Now, you may not be planning on resting your butt on the aforementioned bar stool all that long on Sunday evening, however, it is nice to have a reserved place to rest your weary bones, if and when, you need to. 

Not to mention the speedy access to cocktails, if you need those, too!

In addition to the reserved seat, and by the way, a reserved seat (Obstructed View -- Upstairs) at this show will currently cost you $38.50, including fees, and there are only a few left. 
Each one of these reserved Bar Stools comes with a $35.00 food credit and beverage credit that can be used for dinner before the show at the Crossroads Restaurant at the House of Blues. I even have a 6:00 dinner reservation, which I would transfer to you, if you could use it.

Whether or not you decide to have dinner at Crossroads, you can still use the entire, or any remaining credit, to purchase cocktails or non-alcoholic beverages during the show!!!

I am selling these seats for $74.20 each (less than I paid), and I would be willing to sell them in pairs if you are only interested in two, but I will not sell them singly. If you purchase 2, the total price of $148.40 will be reduced to $144.20, and if you purchase all 4 from me, the total price of $288.80, will be reduced to $284.20  (gotta love those discounts!)

If you are wondering how these seats and goodies will be transferred from me to you, there is a House of Blues form for that, and the transfer will be confirmed by the House of Blues in Cleveland over the phone. I mean you can call after the transfer, just to make sure everything is "kosher", which it is. So, if you don't know me personally, or that well. . . fear not, you are protected!
As for payment, if you are local, cash or PAYPAL will be accepted. If you are not local, then only PAYPAL will be accepted to avail yourself of this great opportunity.

If you know anyone else that may be interested, if you aren't, please let them know. I would appreciate it.

Thank you for your time, attention, and consideration. 

Any other questions? Hopefully, I have it all covered :-)

Namaste,

David Call/Text 716-812-6198 :dsorocks:  :grouphug: 

Archived