Europe 2022

Tom Banjo

• Forum MVP

I will say more later. What a an emotional and incredible journey. The history. My own personal loss. The music. Such an incredible time.

I have to say that the recreation was magic BUT Europe needs DSO 2022. We need to go back with the freedom to do our own thing. To recreate. To create. They need Europe 72 material but they also need Terrapin. Help slip frank. So many Roads. 

I will take my family back with or without DSO to some of these cities but they need DSO to bring the true Grateful Dead experience. I think us Americans showed we will come if you play. I don't know for sure how ticket sales were but I know that many from the states did the whole ride and several that live in Europe. My mom is now in Terrapin. Europe deserves it too.

I love you DSO. And I love the GD. I'm on a GD binge right now. It's the only thing keeping me from truly losing it and breaking down. I shed tears every day and I'm not sure when that's gonna stop. I know I need my next show as much as I ever needed it. And I know help is on the way and we will crawl climb fall fight our way to Terrapin. The train has put its breaks on. 

Special thanks to Rob B. Love you brother. I'll never forget this trip. 

• Like (+1) 5