2/10/23 10 mile music hall

Tom Banjo

• Forum MVP

Wow. What an experience. This place was packed. I mean packed. Sold out. Stretched guest lists. The guest had guest. Some people must have snuck in. I mean butts to nuts times 10. 

We arrived late and spotted a friend from the East Coast up in balcony. We quickly decided to join him. The effort it took to get across the venue floor and to the stairs to the balcony was trying to say the least. I don't like being touched. I don't like being bumped into. I don't smash dance or bump and grind. The stairs weren't any better. Either was the balcony first set really. This was the kind of experience I've admittedly walked away from. I always stay to the Jerry ballad but I was pretty sure I'd be leaving at that point. 

So glad I stuck around. We ended up dancing right in front of merch for awhile. This spaced really wasn't much better. Some people are amazingly fucking rude. I nearly got shoved over several times into the merchandise. But at this point the music really started to win me over. I found some movement and space during Jack straw. I started to really express myself during Stella. I was becoming one with the music. Slowly letting distraction and irritation slip away. Truckin other one was good but I kind of lost the space to move but continued just feeling the music. Boom eyes. Wake up to find out. I moved back over to Jordan neck of the balcony. I told him we gonna space it out. And that's just what we did. The eyes through China doll was a complete release. That magical feeling we seek when we go to a show. The rest of the show was good too but the China doll was the peak. It was the moment. 

love is real 

• Like (+1) 3