DSO 5/8/07...B&P for 3...

Stagger

Thanks to the Kindness of JFolks :):):)

I'm able to offer up:

DSO 5/8/07 (3cd's) B&P for 3...For slow internet users...

Tapinfool's AUD version from Archive.org :icon14::icon14::icon14:

Reply here first than PM me...

1)

2)

3)

Guest Rob Eaton

There will be a DSO release of the SBD from 5/8/07 mixed by our monitor mixer Sco at our merch table starting next tour. It is complete from Mayor proclamation thru the final extra. I think iclips is working on editing the video which may be avail soon as well. The energy in the theater was amazing that night. Hope you all enjoy! Peace Rob Eaton

Guest ChrisG
Sweet!

Thank you for the good news, Rob.

Looking forward to this release.

Oh, geez...I may just have to drag myself to few shows next tour just so I can pick one up... ;)

B)

I taped the video from the stream. It's not bad, but the sound sucks. If anyone wants it, let me know.

Guest Rob Eaton

Iclips recorded all 5 cameras to hard drives and have been editing it for production. I have provided them with mastered audio from our SBD matrix from Sco's mix. The video and especially the audio on the DVD will be much better.

Guest ChrisG
Iclips recorded all 5 cameras to hard drives and have been editing it for production. I have provided them with mastered audio from our SBD matrix from Sco's mix. The video and especially the audio on the DVD will be much better.

NICE!

...The energy in the theater was amazing that night....

absolutely dead right on. I've had time to mentally digest just exactly what transpired up there in Ithaca by now. I feel pretty certain in saying it was the best concert experience I've ever had the pleasure of witnessing and experiening. From watching the clips, it looks like all that magic is pretty well captured.

I can't wait to see it again.

:cheers:

Archived