chinacats111

whoa....inspired to say the least.

this is my best effort at the setlist:

Cold Rain and snow

Me and my uncle

Big river

althea

on the road again

easy wind (with Rob Eaton Jr ... WOW best one I've ever heard)

Jackaroe

Masterpiece

Don't let go (another WOW)

Box of Rain

set 2:

Cassidy

Shakedown (another best one I've heard)

Sailor

Saint

Drums/Space

Other One - with Mike Gordon

Black Peter

Sugar Magnolia

Touch of Grey

Encore:

Waiting for a Miracle

Sunshine Daydream

One hell of a show. the Setlist really doesn't do it justice, the jamming was incredible.

Molly- so good to see you!!! XOXO

Guest st stephen

thanks for the setlists from vt. aprreciate it..this one was posted early...thanks.

Stoked for thursday.....these guys are always so on..i have never heard a bad dso show....my favorite band out there right now. so grateful for these guys. Thanks DSO.

"once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"

• Forum MVP

you got it Lisa! that's the list alright! and what a show it was! me & my uncle (how fitting) drove up to burlington, and make it back home at 6 am! (i drove there, he drove back, Lisa -we made it back just fine! pulled over twice but no tickets :lol: (chris was driving anyway!) ) just woke up at 1pm...we got our "Me&MyUncle" which was a highlight just for the situation, but the Cold Rain opener is definitely one of my fav. ways of opening a show, the BigRiv jammed, as did the Easy Wind with Eaton Jr. ! oh man did this peak out!! Dont Let Go also reached a climax similar to an insane morning dew with hints of an OtherOneJam! just outrageously tight jamming. the Cassidy, the SHAKEDOWN, the OTHER ONE (Gordon tearingg the strings of Kevin's bass with the boooming opening notes of the other one)) absolutely rockeddd!! The SHakedown has gotta be one of the best I've heard. the Easy Wind WAS the best I've heard. the back to back leads from JOhn and EatonJr. was beyond description, energy through the roof. So nice to dance up with Lisacat, and Sage for a little bit too! Was it worth the up and back trip (9hrs of driving in one day) ?? Fuck yes. ...See ya'll in Englewood, HamptonBeach, CapeCod, and Reading!! B)

Guest chefmax

the energy and vibe last night was indescribable. by far THE most amped up I have seen a HG crowd in a looong time...no dickheads (UVMs out), no hassles, it was great.

what a lineup as well, Easy Wind was f'n sick...Rob must be a proud papa. Good to see Mike Gordon hittin' the low end...no offense to Kevin but that dude was makin' the roof rumble...holy shit.

what a great run, AGAIN, in VT....thanks fellas...

How awesome it must be to be able to have your son come up and tear the roof off with you on stage. Sounds like a great night.

there's some pics of the show on ratdog.org

i'll try to figure out a link......

the energy and vibe last night was indescribable. by far THE most amped up I have seen a HG crowd in a looong time...

Easy Wind was f'n sick...Rob must be a proud papa.

HELL YES. Rob brought the place down! We were all going nuts! Much stronger than the Grateful Fest sit in which we all thought was pretty damn good. Easy Wind = tore up. Greyspoke is going to have a show at Nectar's mid-July so keep your eyes peeled.

Archived