Help Needed For A Dso Show

Guest AugustWEST420

Guest AugustWEST420

Dark Star Orchestra Live at Electric Factory on 2005-11-19 (November 19, 2005)

hello all matt here from cincinnati ohio

iwas looking at the archive and was wondering if any one knew how to get this show onto a cd or tape or anything i would be able maybe to burn them something to there likeing i have a few nice concerts from the dead mostly early 70s and 80s show it seems like

would love to know how i can get this

thanks to all matt

• Forum MVP
Dark Star Orchestra Live at Electric Factory on 2005-11-19 (November 19, 2005)

hello all matt here from cincinnati ohio

iwas looking at the archive and was wondering if any one knew how to get this show onto a cd or tape or anything i would be able maybe to burn them something to there likeing i have a few nice concerts from the dead mostly early 70s and 80s show it seems like

would love to know how i can get this

thanks to all matt

Hey there Matt. You can download the files from archive.org into your hard drive and then burn the shows to disk. It's really fairly easy to do, and once you do it... you'll be a part of the biggest addiction going. Here is the link to the DSO show you are referring to, and its one of Wedmaster Ed's shows:

http://www.archive.org/details/dso2005-11-19-mix

Here's a link to the Grateful Dead's original show that DSO recreated here. You can't download this show, but you can stream it, or listen to it through your computer, which isn't a half bad way to be able to relive it either. Hope this helps! Have a Grate day~! http://www.archive.org/details/gd1973-11-1...er.79049.flac16

• 1 year later...

Also, if you run into trouble getting the songs onto your itunes or any other player you use, once you download the file it will be a zipped file which looks like a folder with a zipper on it. All you have to do is create a new folder, open the zipped folder, select all the songs from the zipped folder, and then copy and paste them into your new folder you just created. This allows you to do what you please with the songs. Hope this helps.

Archived