Chicago 2/26/09 Upload...

Guest Rob Eaton

RIGHT ON ROB!!!!!

thank you , thank you, THANK YOU!!!

and once again, thanks for not sucking!!!! B):dsorocks:

the only problem is...i'll have to wait till tuesday to d/l it as i'm leaving town in 3 hrs

goin to fla and no way to d/l there :(

oh well, it'll gimme something to look forward to coming home to :cheers:

thanks again

Just picked up this show. THANKS!!

I freakin LOVE the feature that allows you to download it for 24 hours or whatever. I was sitting here trying to figure out how to get the show home since my piece of shit work computer doesnt have a cd burner, then realized I can just download it again when I get home! SWEET!

:cheers:

Guest Rob Eaton

As far as the Broken arrow there was a cut in the tape and it was unusable! The LSD was uploaded so I don't know about that I will look into it!

As far as the Broken arrow there was a cut in the tape and it was unusable! The LSD was uploaded so I don't know about that I will look into it!

ah, too bad, the Broken Arrow was a nice one! Thx Rob, I think this 'service' or whatever you want to call it is going to work for you guys/gal, hope you make at least a little bit of $$ off it. I snagged several free Phish tunes while I was there... nice site really!

Guest Rob Eaton

For those that downloaded this already with the missing Lucy in the Sky. From their web site if you send a note to customer service about thhis download you will get to download it again at no cost. The problem was on there end and not our this time.

Thanks

Rob

Archived