Beely Up

greyhead

my friend who is not that good with list, says:

opened with NFA

there was a Cassidy and passenger in 1st

Set 2: shakedown, sailor > saint, crazy fingers, dancin > drums > ?????? i do know that the ballad was rat and the encore was werewolves

Guest deadheadmike

This show was FUCK'N insane !!! show #15 for me and possibly my favorite thus far ,but I really need to see the next one to be sure ... I should have wrote down the set list but I just wanted to groove and man was it a GROOOOVE... We actually caught the last sound check tune "Let Me Sing Your Blues Away " while purchasing some shirts in the venue and that was a treat ... The bottom line is DSO blew the doors off the place last night ... It was a GRATE show !!!

:dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

glad you had a F-in good time with DSO Mike! Can't to see the full set list! I know how it is, sometimes just can't stop groovin to keep getting out the pen and paper! Been there, done that brother. I'm happy for you being out there groovin to our favorite damn band! Have a GOOD Friday brother.

Guest PoKnee

Last night was my first DSO show and I was very pleasantly surprised!

The venue was a little tight, but I am happy to give up some space for the level of intimacy that is created at a small venue like the Belly Up.

Show flat out ROCKED from the NFA opener through the Werewolves encore!

Highlights for sure:

Dire Wolf

Black Throated

Shakedown

Crazy Fingers

Dancin

The Eleven

Wharf Rat

I thought the band played great. High energy and powerful at times as well as graceful and melodic when it was right. I wanted to jump out of my skin during a very hypnotizing Crazy Fingers and driving Eleven. Dancin was funkadellic and Wharf Rat had everyone flying away!

DSO succeeded mightily in getting me to the place I love....well done!

Can't wait to see DSO again!!

Guest deadheadmike
Last night was my first DSO show and I was very pleasantly surprised!

The venue was a little tight, but I am happy to give up some space for the level of intimacy that is created at a small venue like the Belly Up.

Show flat out ROCKED from the NFA opener through the Werewolves encore!

Highlights for sure:

Dire Wolf

Black Throated

Shakedown

Crazy Fingers

Dancin

The Eleven

Wharf Rat

I thought the band played great. High energy and powerful at times as well as graceful and melodic when it was right. I wanted to jump out of my skin during a very hypnotizing Crazy Fingers and driving Eleven. Dancin was funkadellic and Wharf Rat had everyone flying away!

DSO succeeded mightily in getting me to the place I love....well done!

Can't wait to see DSO again!!

Great revue and welcome to the forum PoKnee !!! Do us a favor and post the whole set list if you have it , some of us (ME) are a little burnt out ...

Archived