bs69
Forum MVP-
Posts
2,167 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
69
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by bs69
-
I am beyond pissed, the Buckeyes totally got hosed by the refs. How they could overturn the 4th down stop is absolutely ridiculous.
-
JSN sitting out. First time a player opting out of the playoff for the draft. Is this going to become more widespread? If so, college football is in big trouble. If I'm an NFL team, that's a big red flag. He's either a guy not willing to play and risk his draft status or he's injury prone and can't get healthy, neither looks good. I would think it would hurt his status.
-
I'm good with the 4 in the playoff, TCU deserved the 3 over Ohio state but Georgia didn't deserve to get Ohio state, we'll see. Bengals game was great last night but I think KC will still get the 1 seed, much easier schedule than Cincy or Buffalo
-
Georgia Michigan Ohio State TCU Some big NFL games today. Will be freezing my ass off at Bengals v Chiefs in a few hours
-
As long as TCU doesn't get blown out, I believe they are in but probably the 4
-
Bad weekend for my Bearcats, lose a championship shot and then lose the coach. Going to have to rebuild now losing recruits and players in the portal and moving into the big 12. Going to be a rough year next year. Kind of hope they bring Deion in, would be a fun couple of years.
-
It's pretty simple right now. Georgia and Michigan are already in, USC & TCU are in with wins and Ohio State is in if one of them lose. If USC & TCU both lose TCU goes
-
Day may get fired after this, out coached and out played. Stroud has a good arm but he's weak, didn't run the ball once when he could have had big yardage numerous times. He's 0-2 in the game, terrible. The game totally turned on the play in the first half. Need a lot of help now
-
Alxost gaxe tixe Go Buckeyes beat xichigan!
-
That freshman linebacker for LSU, Perkins, is an absolute stud
-
I think A&M has switched it up and started smoking bowls before the game instead of after. In a dog fight with 1-10 UMess yesterday in the pillow fight of the week. It's no guarantee that Clemson will beat South Carolina if the Cocks play like they did last night. I don't think USC will win their last two with that defense, they're very similar to Tennessee. The only sure things right now is Georgia and tOSU or TTUN. TCU is in if they win out (I hope they do) but I don't trust their luck to not run out. Going to be real interesting. DD you could have had your Irish right there if they hadn't blown those early games to Marshall and Stanford. I actually expect them to beat USC this week. Great sports week with NFL, college football, good college hoops games and the World Cup.
-
Yes, but 3-7 Texas A&M had the top class. They are not good. Also, the effect of the transfer portal spreads the talent pretty quickly when kids see where they actually are on the depth chart.
-
TCU looking good to make it. It's definitely setting up for Tennessee to make it without winning their division. Buckeyes better get healthy before the game in two weeks.
-
Clemson was out last year also. If I were to make a prediction about this year I'd say it will be Georgia, tOSU/ichigan, Tennessee and whoever comes out of the Pac 12 with only one loss. Definitely going to be someone new.
-
We did have two D linemen and a linebacker drafted but our depth wasn't good enough and they got worn down, that's why our only hope was to make them throw. They hung in for most of the game but we got behind which was a problem for the offense. I agree it's not likely that one of the small guys win the championship and it will become even less likely when they expand to 12 teams. I do also think that the teams that are dominant can change over time so I don't think it will be the same 5 teams over and over. I think Oklahoma's days are numbered. Look at Miami, they were nothing and then became great through the eighties and nineties and have now become nothing again. There is no guarantee that Alabama will remain at their level after Saban retires, if they lose their national appeal to recruits they are in trouble because there aren't enough in state unlike Ohio, Georgia, Texas, Florida, USC etc.
-
I would argue that my Bearcats had the talent last year with 9 players drafted, I think we got outcoached. We should have loaded the box and made them throw against our secondary which was arguably the best in the country. You don't beat Alabama by letting them control the ball and wear you down. Totally agree with Michigan St., that was the worst year for the playoff when the defending Champs and arguably the best team in the country got left out with 1 loss on a last second field goal in bad weather and didn't make the playoffs because they didn't win their division. That would never happen to Alabama and hasn't. I think Notre Dame has a shot tomorrow night.
-
I am hoping for wins by LSU and Notre Dame tomorrow. Texas A&M is exhibit A that recruiting rankings aren't everything. I think NIL is having a negative effect on a lot of these top recruits, already paid with lost incentive
-
No love for TCU? Big 12 is fun to watch, evenly matched teams could go either way every week. Looks like Kansas remembered who they are with basketball season getting started
-
As much as I hate to admit it, Michigan's ground game looks pretty strong. If I was to pick and outsider team to make the playoff, right now I'd pick Oregon. I could see them running the table the rest of the way and getting in
-
That was a great game, great games all around yesterday. TCU v OKST, USC V Utah, hell even Colorado won. Love college football
-
Great win for your Wildcats. Love the App St. Win. Don't we have an alum on here? This looks like a season with a lot of twists and turns
-
Another season off to a great start. How about those games down in North Carolina? NC ST got extremely lucky, felt terrible for that ECU kicker and App St. v UNC was crazy! Georgia looks ready to roll again, very impressive. ND held up pretty well against the Buckeyes, I think Freeman will do just fine. My Bearcats lost a tough one at Arkansas but I thought they held up well on the road against a good SEC team, nothing to be ashamed of just need to clean up a few mistakes.
-
My wife is a teacher and off work of course. I will go into work but probably not until 8 or 9 (usually go in around 6:30). However, if we win all bets are off I currently have 3 sons in college 2-5 hours away and all came home this weekend for the game
