Jump to content

bs69

Forum MVP
  • Posts

    2,167
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    69

Everything posted by bs69

  1. You know it's cold when the beer in the garage is colder than the beer in the fridge
  2. Idiocracy, scariest movie ever made
  3. Wet leaves are slick
  4. Heard the Sammy Hagar song Heavy Metal on the way home from work tonight, reminded me of how much I loved that movie when I was 14
  5. Golden road?
  6. Downhill from here
  7. Since this thread has drifted in a Cornmeal direction, I will offer that my first experience seeing them was at the ledges. They were playing the late night set and I remember wandering around the trails after the DSO set and hearing the craziest bluegrass version of Pink Floyd's "Sheep" coming through the trees. I found my way down to the stage and am forever grateful I did.
  8. Is it just me or does Steve Parrish sound exactly like Tommy Chong?
  9. Does trash reproduce under the snow? Everything always looked so dirty when the snow melts
  10. "I hate a Roman named Status Quo! Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you'd drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask no guarantees, ask for no security, there never was such an animal. And if there were, it would be related to the great sloth which hangs upside down in a tree all day and every day, sleeping its life away. To hell with that, shake the tree and knock the great sloth down on his ass". Granger's grandpa, Bradbury
  11. What is this 100 degree World Series crap, this is the fall classic!
  12. Rick and Morty is very warped, probably shouldn't be letting my kids watch this but can't take my eyes off
  13. I'll be at the Taft
  14. Is there a cure for "Trailer park boys"addiction or am I screwed?
  15. Another stellar night in Springfield. Great weather, great great venue. Elective HSF Mama tried> Big river Candyman Tom Thumb BIODTL Stoned me Passenger Might as Well 2 Sugar Magnolia Foolish heart Sailor> Saint Terrapin> Gypsy Queen> Drumz> Marbles Miracle Mr. Fantasy Dew Encore SSDD Mighty Quinn
  16. Will arrive right around show time with chair, cooler and kids
  17. It looks like coolers are OK, just not alcohol
  18. Looks like you can't bring in your own beer according to the FAQ, is this new? I've always packed my own cooler for Springfield
  19. This is fantastic news! I'll be there for sure
  20. Interesting build ups in the Other One and Viola on night one
  21. Saturday was THEE night. Good weather, great show! Rob was in full on Pig mode. There was definitely a festive atmosphere post show, I may have slept 3 hours and when I ventured out around 7:30 it appeared that a large percentage didn't sleep at all
  22. That explains it. I was to the right of the soundboard for the shows and was looking down in front of me.
  23. In case anyone out there didn't know, last night they did play 5-28-77
  24. Went to the right side of the stage between Green sky and DSO last night but didn't see the green rug?
  25. Night 2 Set 1: Music Ramble on Rose MAMU> Big River Chimes Cold R&S GSET So many roads LITG China>Rider Set: So you didn't get enough primal Dead last night? Take this Schoolgirl Dancing Dark Star> Stephen>tell>eleven D/S> Imagine (instrumental) Gator>Caution
×
×
  • Create New...