bs69
Forum MVP-
Posts
2,167 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
69
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Everything posted by bs69
-
I was thinking the same thing while watching that PSU/IL game. A lot of games turned out to be more interesting than expected yesterday, that's what makes college football so great.
-
At least you control your own destiny. Our classes have progressively gotten better in the Fickel era and don't forget about the transfer portal. I bet Penn St. wishes they still had Levis last Saturday
-
I think Oregon, Oklahoma and Iowa will all lose a game down the stretch. Losing Verdell is huge for Oregon. As a Cincy alum, I sure hope we get a shot if we run the table. I think we can hang with most of the top teams and win with a few breaks. I think we could run the table in any league/ division except the two SEC divisions and big ten east. The one thing we are still a little behind on is building up offensive line talent, we have some pretty good young guys but our like us so a year or two away.
-
I hope your right but a long way to go. Good football weekend for me going to the UC v Temple game tonight and Bengals v Packers Sunday.
-
You can bet I'll be cheering for the Irish the rest of the way
-
It's about time to talk some football. The season is in full swing with fans in the stands. I'm personally more of a college fan than pro but am very happy to see my Bengals at least decent this year. So far so good on my Cincinnati Bearcats crashing the playoff party this year, I don't think they'll get in even if they run the table but fun nonetheless.
-
Alexander's ragtime band released by Irving Berlin in 1911
-
$1.9 trillion, tough to grasp that big of a number
-
Am I the only one that thinks of "Of mice and men" when listening to Jack Straw?
-
Just got back from the grocery. Freaking war zone. Still plenty of food but the beer supply is dwindling rapidly
-
I worry about Biden, he doesn't look very healthy to me. Like Greg says, we need younger people running this country. McConnell, Pelosi, Schumer etc. all need to retire. They are too old and set in their ways and refuse to work together for the common good. We need leaders in their 40's and 50's, old enough to have some life experience and young enough to be willing to change and adapt
-
Was going through listening to 77 Sugaree's at work today and came across 10-9-77 Denver, Sugaree>Music first set finish, Wow! Very happy to come across this gem
-
I was watching this while on the treadmill at the gym. It's difficult to do when laughing Time to focus on the labor Playlist. My wife was in labor for 28 hours with our first, so make sure you're prepared in case. Good luck and congratulations
-
As a parent of kids between 18 and 24, I can safely say that they are not in the least bit worried about Covid.
-
My mother had it but has now tested negative. She's in her eighties and lives in a care facility with alzheimers. I'm very relieved. Things are really spiking now. I really hope that things don't need to get shut down, that would be a disaster for the economy and put a lot of people in a very difficult spot.
-
Can we put the yard signs away please!
-
Think for yourselves, don't let media tell you what to think. Most people in this country are good people who want the best for everyone. Don't let the fringe elements drive the narrative.
-
They play inside? Can't imagine tables outside
-
Damn, can't believe I missed it. Will be there if they come back. How are they keeping people spread out if at all? Did you have to wear masks? I know there's a lot of room there but 500 is a pretty good crowd
-
Time for a nice glass of bourbon and a good night's sleep. You're sounding like Ren in "Space Madness"
-
Back to school weekend. Moved one from Cincy area to Canton on Friday, then up to Chicago with the other on Saturday. Just got home. I sure hope they're not right back here in two weeks, I'm beat
-
You are correct, 8-6-71 is the best HTH and the Truckin through other one segment is awesome stuff. I use this show a lot to Kickstart my day first thing in the morning. The recording certainly enhances the greatness. The new years 69 HTH isn't bad either for a non 71 version. Maybe there should be a poll, can we still do poll questions on here?
-
Really bringing back the memories, quite a few mid eighties shows played at 7 am this week and last. Thanks Matt
-
If you can't get a haircut and keep trimming your bangs to keep your hair out of your eyes, you end up with a mullet
