Jump to content

acududeman

Forum MVP
  • Posts

    1,345
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

acududeman last won the day on June 13 2022

acududeman had the most liked content!

Profile Information

  • My DSO Shows
    Roughly 50 since '99......mostly in and around DC.
  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Northern VA

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://

Profile Fields

  • Interests
    Drums, Music, Liberal politics, Acupuncture/Holistic Medicine, Movies, Motorcycles, Modern Art/Architecture, Meditation/Yoga, Grateful Dead

Recent Profile Visitors

16,522 profile views

acududeman's Achievements

Contributor

Contributor (5/14)

  • Conversation Starter
  • Reacting Well Rare
  • Very Popular Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator

Recent Badges

339

Reputation

  1. Only show i caught on the tour, and I stumbled into a jewel! I was already in Charleston for a family reunion wrapped around the Spoleto Festival. Went to the show with several friends I've known for at least 40 years. Brimming with gratitude. Next show will be at Merriweather, where I'll witness a show I attended in '85. 🙏🙏 My second DSO show at The Refinery. Such a sweet venue!! I may make this an annual pilgrimage.
  2. It's a shame that the refs stole the LSU game from the Gamecocks. Cocks playing about as well as any team in the country right now imo.
  3. I saw them a couple of times 20 or so years ago....impressed!
  4. I'm going to see Billy for the first time on Saturday in DC...….pumped! I saw Angel Olsen last night at the Lincoln Theater in DC (great venue!) She was outstanding......her new album "All Mirrors" is amazing.
  5. Ron, glad you put the hammer down on this thread.

    My guess is that there is probably one troll impersonating multiple individuals, stirring up stuff.....though I could be wrong.

    It just seems fishy that there are so many brand new posters in the past few days.

     

    Cheers,  Reid

     

     

    1. Taper Ron

      Taper Ron

      That has certainly happened, though all of them are from different IP's this time.  I think someone posts in some other forum "hey lets go fuck with dsoforums"  and a group of them come over some post others just lurk, then go back and talk shit about us/me.  I've only been on philzone a couple of times they had some really nasty shit to say about me!  A bunch of little pussies that don't have enough balls to do anything in real life.  Fuck em!

    2. acududeman

      acududeman

      I concur.....fuck em    😏

×
×
  • Create New...