Jump to content

sgrmag2564

Forum VIP
  • Posts

    287
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    8

sgrmag2564 last won the day on May 7 2019

sgrmag2564 had the most liked content!

About sgrmag2564

  • Birthday 06/25/1964

Profile Information

  • My DSO Shows
    First Show, Aug 2001. Philly, Norfolk, Hagerstown, Charleston, NY, Wilmington, Richmond, Raleigh, Jacksonville, Ohio, I need to get west of Miss. I dont count, guess, 100 perhaps
  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Portsmouth, VA

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    http://

Profile Fields

  • Interests
    Things have changed since 2008. I still like salt water fishing, just way better here in the keys.

Recent Profile Visitors

6,205 profile views

sgrmag2564's Achievements

Rookie

Rookie (2/14)

  • Reacting Well Rare
  • Conversation Starter
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Week One Done

Recent Badges

89

Reputation

  1. He loved the fans, I remember hanging in the parking lot (was that Bottle and Cork in Dewey Beach) it was hours before the show and he came out and chatted with us for a bit. RIP, he was one of the good guys.
  2. I’m looking forward to another Jubilee. I’ve only missed the first and 6th I think. Made 3 grateful fests at the Ledges. I love this venue, the vibe, and the people I have met there over the years. I see them once a year and it’s always an absolute pleasure to be able to spend a small snippet of time with them. I first saw DSO in August 2001, since then I’ve been to…in excess of 150 shows and they never fail to impress upon me the incredible skills of the musicians. They’ve changed the musicians over the years, but the spirit of, and the quality the music has remained constant. Higher power willing I’ll get to make the pilgrimage to Thornville many more times.
  3. "He who carries a cat by the tail will learn a lesson he can learn in no other way" Ottomon Roman😎
  4. Great Twain quote, kinda reminds me of a show.

  5. Welcome to DSO Forums Sgrmag! Definitely a dedicated community here! Enjoy~

×
×
  • Create New...