Saw Deep Banana Blackout and Kung Fu at the Capitol Theater last night. DBB was joined by Michael Hampton, P Funk guitarist, for the last half of the set. First time seeing Kung Fu, they were very good, really enjoyed their set. Next was DBB, really fun to see them after almost 20 years since the last time. Used to see them all the time when I was younger, really a high energy band. The final set was both bands playing together on stage. It was a relentlessly high energy show, I had a tough time keeping up. Made me appreciate the dynamics of a DSO show, giving you a breather, changing up the feel and tempo, groove etc. It was interesting to see that Michael Hampton was playing an Alembic Furthur, their version of Jerry's Wolf. Pretty cool to actually see one in person, used to covet that guitar when I used to play.