Jump to content

Greg from Chestertown

Forum MVP
  • Posts

    2,178
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    97

Everything posted by Greg from Chestertown

  1. I see it as a domino effect. When a state realizes they’re losing tax revenue to a neighboring state, time to approve recreational use. You’ll get there.
  2. I just voted for the recreational use of weed in Maryland today. You’re welcome.
  3. 10/31/80, last of the acoustic run. One a day of these shows has been nice lately. I’m loving listening to them work on heaven help the fool. Just real nice.
  4. Montana Wildaxe, 12/17, at the Queen in Wilmington, De. Tight local band that’s been around since the mid seventies. They can play Dead all night long but you could get some Whipping Post, Down by the River, maybe even some Superstition sandwiched into Dead tunes. They only play a few times a year anymore so it’s kind of a big deal. Ask Bixby, he knows.
  5. Tennessee game was a blast. What was the tune that was playing on the stadium’s speakers while the fans stormed the field after they beat Saban? Found some joy in that.
  6. QB is the leadership position. They’ll fight tooth and nail to not have that happen. I sometimes imagine a scenario where someone like that has some kind of horrible car accident and they wake up in the hospital, grateful to be alive. The person then gets introduced to the doctor who saved his life who just so happens to be black.
  7. Poor Al Davis must be rolling over in his grave. Doctor I help out with his farm clued me in to a secret code they have in the medical community. FLK= Funny Looking Kid.
  8. Man, my Raiders are stinking up the joint. So much for McDaniels big plans.
  9. I’ll have to get that. My 34 year old cassette of that show, recorded off the dead hour on the radio. Should be an upgrade.
  10. Interesting placement of the weight but after singing the opening lines to myself in my head, it probably worked just fine.
  11. So, I’m confused. Is the monkey left handed or is the wrench for someone who is left handed?
  12. I’m not sure who’s in charge of handing them out, but I do believe it’s high time someone gave Bill K his doctorate in Grateful Deadology.
  13. His future is as doomed as Will Smith’s, their stock value has tumbled.
  14. Another attempt to explain the unexplainable. - J. Garcia
  15. I think the first couple/few years of the Brent era are underrated. A lot of gems in there, I think.
  16. Dey sure are fun to watch
  17. So, Cooper Kupp is a deadhead? That changes everything.
  18. See, that’s just the kind of thing that I am talking about. His youthful enthusiasm gets in the way of acknowledging that he hasn’t been where he’s about to be before in his life. He would be better off in the long run if he were to lose and learn humility. He is the underdog. He must perform his way out of the underdog title. He Isn’t the champion yet. For your sake, I hope he wins and shakes the underdog reputation. Then, he doesn’t have to say a thing. He can just smile while hitting that stoggie.
  19. I suspect that Mahomes and company are going to send that dog home with his tail between his legs. I fear that boy is setting himself up for an education.
  20. Gotta do something about not letting the other team touch the ball in overtime. It would be nice to see the level of play that we saw in the last few minutes go on. It sucks to have your fate decided by a coin toss. In my opinion.
  21. He needs to get up with the Tin man from the Wizard of Oz. He could give him tips on outfit lubrication. O-OI-IL C-AN, OI-L CA-N.
  22. How much does that cost? The same as a small, used sedan?
  23. Yea, my Raiders stunk up the place, beat themselves. They didn’t deserve to win. That’s what’s so great about a Dark Star show. You always leave feeling like your team won the Super Bowl.
  24. Saint of Circumstance going to commercial on the Eagles game.
  25. RAIDERS!!!
×
×
  • Create New...