Crystal Tonight

Guest WEGB59

They did this previously show #1501 with different filler

Setlist: 10-19-81 Sports Palace, Barcelona, Spain 1: Jack Straw> Franklin's, Mama Tried> Mexicali, Loser, C. C. Rider, Tennessee Jed, Passenger, Althea, Let It Grow

2: Scarlet> Fire, Sailor> Saint> Drumz> Spanish Jam> Other One> Stella Blue> Sugar Magnolia

Encore: Don't Ease

sorry but I spaced the filler; somebody jump right in please

excellently played show; maybe 3/4 to 4/5 full

I'm a happy camper. :) such fun! spacious bouncy, and an awesome solid show which made my legs jump and my smile grow even bigger than before! My only downfall was the China Cat tease out of Fire. I hate that, I get all excited and then ..... the let down. :(

Fun danceable energy that was contagious. may have had something to do with Chuck dancing circles around me. Bix, you and James would have loved it, Lisa too!!! met some new faces to go along with some familiar names. I will now actually be able to say hi to Aaron and Deb if we happen to be in the same place at the same time, nice!...Jawdoc, we'll have to talk more. Rick, and Frank great to see you. Sarah you rock! :) it's always a treat to give you a hug. :) Grateful Fred, so nice to see you as always.

DSO just feels like home! I feel safe, and allowed to wear a huge smile without someone judging me thinking there's something wrong. (that really does happen) busted for smiling on a cloudy day....

smiles, e

Real fun show. Not jam packed, easy to dance, easy to move around. First set was punchy, melodic and sweet, they really took it places. I wasn't as crazy about setlist in 2nd set, but the band treated the material with muscle and sensitivity. Lisa only sang on encores. I always miss hearing her doing complete shows.

Hoping for a "grab bag" setlist tonight!

t

They did this previously show #1501 with different filler

Setlist: 10-19-81 Sports Palace, Barcelona, Spain 1: Jack Straw> Franklin's, Mama Tried> Mexicali, Loser, C. C. Rider, Tennessee Jed, Passenger, Althea, Let It Grow

2: Scarlet> Fire, Sailor> Saint> Drumz> Spanish Jam> Other One> Stella Blue> Sugar Magnolia

Encore: Don't Ease

sorry but I spaced the filler; somebody jump right in please

excellently played show; maybe 3/4 to 4/5 full

Filler was Sunrise followed by Satisfaction!!!

Archived