Garcia Guitars & Gear Directory

waldo041

Temp URL, but a ton of info i have collected and now share there.

http://www.wald-electronics.com

I also make a clone of Tigers preamp, OBEL Junction/Stereo Y boxes, Belden Blue Cables, and Fender Twin Mods/Upgrades and Pro Guitar wiring. if anyones interested drop me a PM or contact me thru the website.

Enjoy!

peace,

waldo

Great site Waldo!!!!

Thank you very much for putting all this together. I look forward to looking at all of this more carefully, but I was very pleased to see all of this information in one place. I've always wanted to see some good detailed descriptions of the most famous guitars Jerry used during the years. It is great to see this put together by someone who is an expert in this field!!

I did have one initial question that arose when looking at this the first time. I see that the owner of the Colts now has Tiger. Has he ever let anyone use this, or is it just stashed away in some dark vault. That would be a damn shame. I remember how great it was to see JK play Wolf at the Fillmore a few years ago. I would hope that Tiger would also see some productive use by some talented musicicans in the future, rather than just being a trophy for some rich sports team owner.

Thanks!

Greg

I did have one initial question that arose when looking at this the first time. I see that the owner of the Colts now has Tiger. Has he ever let anyone use this, or is it just stashed away in some dark vault.

As of yet, Irsay is the only one playing Tiger! I've only dealt with his associates, but he does a once a week/month jam where he plays it, and that Harrison SG he owns also. I believe he is good friends with Stephen Stills, so maybe he's got to play it. I do know that in my talks with those people that there is potentially a chance that it might, one day, make a trip like his original "On The Road" Scroll, he also owns, did. So, with hope, at least it may make it's rounds so everyone can get another glimpse at it in person.

no timetable on that just a notion they shared with me.

I am soo stoked you all like the site! Thanks!

peace,

waldo

Archived