Albany Palace Theater

dancin on a pin

Great original set list so glad I made it. Let me see if I can rememberr it all. Without Stephen I doubt I could. Together we will give it a try. Not so sure about the order of the first set....

Let the Good Times Roll

Feel Like a Stranger

Evangeline

Easy to Love You

Lazy Lighting/Supplication

Lazy River Road

The Stranger (Two Souls for Communion)

Mamma Tried

Mexicali

Terrapin

Second set:

Left Handed Monkey Wrench

Foolish Heart

Other One

Bird Song

Alligator

Drums

Space

Alligator

Other One

Comes A Time

Good Lovin

Encore:

The Weight

Touch of Gray

So with that said I have to say I am a very happy woman. Highlight for me in the first set was Two Souls. Lisa and Rob harmonize so beautifully. Comes a Time blew us all away you could hear a pin drop in the theater. I had tears in my eyes. Drums were great, Rob was having some diffiuclties with his ear piece or something. Space was out there in the outer limits, Dino stayed out extra long. Barraco came out with some vibrational morrocan like thing, (would love to know what that was). Eaton was on. Lisa was beautiful. Love Kevin's bass and smiles.

The sound was fantastic down front. Thank you Cotter you do a great job. Nick even came on stage after space during the opening of that incredible Alligator he banged or twanged something.

The theater was great everything was wonderful. Good to see everyone. Can't wait for tonight. Love you guys thank you for doing what you all do.

Guest Lisacat

I loved this show and the theatre is beautiful but I had a really difficult time with the crowd....not too many dancers, lots of distractions....and one security guard who may have quit his job after that night...he wasn't so enthused about the dancing I was doing right by him. My friend said he looked completely frightened the whole time. All just part of the fun! Thanks guys!

Nice surprise 1st set closer with Terrapin.....fantastic Comes A Time....Eaton on acoustic for The Weight. The Palace is just such a beautiful place to see DSO - gotta say Heally had the room sounding alot better last year though!

Archived