Is Anyone Excited?

gr8fulauditors

After reading most of this,Am I even excited anymore, or should I expect to leave un-happy and feeling like I threw $$$$$$$$down the drain?It's not even about the $$ it is more about the music.As much as I respect these musicians I struggle with their musical decisions.PL on eyes?I could go on and on..I really don't want to belive that this band was started to break up DSO but it hard to see it any other way.Maybe tonight we can LOUDLY start a let John sing chant,to where they have to respond at some point.If they don't open this thing up a little ticket sales will struggle for the upcoming winter tour.What would be the reason to keep going back EVERY night like we want to?

That being said I HOPE THEY F&%KING bring it tonight!!

• Forum MVP

Shakedown Street (JK)

Alabama Getaway (JK)

Good Morning, Little School Girl (BW)

Pride Of Cucamonga

Loose Lucy (BW)

New Minglewood

Music Never Stopped

China Cat Sunfower (JK)>

Eyes Of The World (Phil)

Born Cross-Eyed

Space

Dark Star (Phil, BW, JK)

Strawberry Fields (Phil)

St. Stephen (Phil, BW, Phil on dipped in moonlight)

Eleven (BW)

Not Fade Away (All)

Going' Down The Road Feeling Bad (All, BW, JK also had solo verses)

Guest Mind Of A Squirrel
Maybe tonight we can LOUDLY start a let John sing chant,to where they have to respond at some point.

There ya go guys... show the love!

That ought to remind Phil that it's the fans that keep this train going, right?

He surely has some fond memories of those old 'We Want Phil' chants we all used to get rolling back in the day...

I say go for it!

On a related note, I saw a dude walking around in Wallingford last night wearing a 'Let John Sing' T-shirt...

It's a movement!

Keep it light, keep it real... Hopefully it can just keep getting better. It's still a new band, and they're still just learning each other musically. The songs are familiar, but there is certainly a lot more at play than that.

I think John's role can only grow as the band does. But it *will* happen! :icon14:

Archived