Attn Cali Folks

Guest L~Cat

Guest Lisacat

I think someone else mentioned this as a potential not too long ago...

Looks like these shows were just posted on musictoday tix....

Dec 27-28 Mill Valley Masonic Hall

$25

Damn--missed the time window to get a ticket!!

Oh well, two shows on 30 and 31 are about all my body can take anymore. Hopefully, they will do a small venue show again in a few months. I'm thinking that the west coast will have some more shows after the 3/8 Portland show. Doesn't seem to make a lot of sense to just do one show on the west coast at the end of the tour.

How about a Fillmore run? :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

I went to the furthur page tonight and the ticket window for the 27th and 28th was open and I tried the 28th--the only show I wanted to go to and typed in the words about 10 times and somehow got through and got a ticket.

The thing seems to be open from time to time and I just got super lucky--I went there twice today and the window for the 27th and 28ths were open on the second try. I have no idea why.

I was just making an excuse not to do things for a party my wife and I were throwing for some friends for the holiday.

It will be interesting to see what this thing is all about.

This thing is all about Grateful Dead music....to the heart of you and me. Believe it if you need it or leave it if you dare....Glad you got one. Ticket window seemed to be open here and there throughout the day yesterday...Wooohooo!!!!!

I went to the furthur page tonight and the ticket window for the 27th and 28th was open and I tried the 28th--the only show I wanted to go to and typed in the words about 10 times and somehow got through and got a ticket.

The thing seems to be open from time to time and I just got super lucky--I went there twice today and the window for the 27th and 28ths were open on the second try. I have no idea why.

I was just making an excuse not to do things for a party my wife and I were throwing for some friends for the holiday.

Interesting that you got in after about 10 tries. I tried to purchase tickets on Christmas day for the last show while the buy tickets buttons was still active. I tried a number of times, but gave up when it kept saying that the number of tickets requested was not available. Since one ticket was the only choice, I assumed it was sold out. Perhaps I should have kept trying. I also just realized that the December shows are in a different venue than the Jan shows. Only a block or so apart, but not the same hall.

• Forum MVP
Interesting that you got in after about 10 tries. I tried to purchase tickets on Christmas day for the last show while the buy tickets buttons was still active. I tried a number of times, but gave up when it kept saying that the number of tickets requested was not available. Since one ticket was the only choice, I assumed it was sold out. Perhaps I should have kept trying.

Yeah...my wife told me to stop trying and I usually do WHATEVER she tells me but I'm glad I didn't...this time.

Keep trying if the window is open.

Archived