Tics On Sale Now!

Dstone5553

Windows all open

The ticket site is extremely frustrating!! I missed out this morning due to sleeping in too late. A few minutes ago, several ticket for sale windows opened up again. I kept trying to get a ticket, but there was not one available. I took your earlier advice and just kept punching in the requested security words, but was unable to get a ticket after at least 20 tries. Eventually, it all shut down, and now there is nothing listed on the calendar. I wish they would have just announced a ticket sale time and date in advance and let people all have a fair shot, rather than getting lucky and hearing when the tickets appear. I suspect the window will open again at some point, but who has time or inclination to keep checking in on this ticketing site?

• Forum MVP
The ticket site is extremely frustrating!! I missed out this morning due to sleeping in too late. A few minutes ago, several ticket for sale windows opened up again. I kept trying to get a ticket, but there was not one available. I took your earlier advice and just kept punching in the requested security words, but was unable to get a ticket after at least 20 tries. Eventually, it all shut down, and now there is nothing listed on the calendar. I wish they would have just announced a ticket sale time and date in advance and let people all have a fair shot, rather than getting lucky and hearing when the tickets appear. I suspect the window will open again at some point, but who has time or inclination to keep checking in on this ticketing site?

Man...I know this can be frustrating, and I also know that that ticket page has been making some of my friends nuts (one said he dreamt of pushing the refresh button) but I don't think there is a good reason for any of us not being on this thing this morning. I mean...I think most of us felt that there was a decent chance more shows would be added because they seemed like they wanted to have more of them before the tour, and it is Friday and Friday morning is when they add them.

I am sorry you overslept though--that does suck.

I must have put in those words at least 20 times for the last tic I got though, so whatever you do, if you see that window, don't give up putting in those damn words.

And I think there will be MANY more opportunities for you to see these shows so don't sweat it.

Although I do think it's BS that they are doing this big place after playing in that small room.

:)

Archived